XK DHC-2 Beaver A600 with Gyro 580mm (22.8") Wingspan - FTR - SCRATCH AND DENT
XK DHC-2 Beaver A600 with Gyro 580mm (22.8") Wingspan - FTR (Futaba Transmitter Ready) - SCRATCH AND DENT
- Product condition: Factory New
- Box condition: Fair
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: Top of rudder has broken off. Tape coming loose in several spots. Bottom back of fuselage has is starting to crack. Simple cosmetic fixes.
With the XK DHC-2 Beaver Motion RC is pleased to announce the XK brand to our customers. A leader in mini and micro class RC products since 2011, XK Innovations brings the best of performance and reliability to the smaller side of RC Flight! XKs' line of small RC airplanes brings the simplicity of electric flight to a worldwide audience with easy to fly fixed wing aircraft, some of which offer FPV options to further the fun! Motion RC stocks a full compliment of available spare parts to keep you flying these amazingly affordable RC model airplanes.
The XK DHC-2 Beaver FTR is a great introductory model aircraft for beginners due to its built-in stability system (3D/6G) that supports smooth flights and resistance to crashes. A great park flyer with a removable wing and micro class size for easy transportation to and from the flying field.
The powerful brushless motor supports a wide flight envelope for flying everything from slow flight to impressive aerobatics. The XK DHC-2 Beaver boasts attractive scale looks in the iconic orange, black and white color scheme. If you are looking to get into the hobby with a smaller park flyer with a built-in gyro for stability and nice scale looks the XK DHC-2 Beaver would be a terrific choice.
Tech Note: This model is "Futaba Transmitter Ready" or "FTR" which means it includes a receiver which will work with any Futaba S-FHSS compatible radio. If you already own a different radio brand (Spektrum, Detrum, etc.), you can simply replace the included receiver with a brand that is compatible with your current radio.
- Comes with 3D/6G, a gyro for increased stability and helps decrease the chance of a crash. Simply cycle between 6G (stable mode) and 3D (no control surfaces limits) by pressing the aileron stick to the lower left after activating the model
- Compact size and nice scale looks appeals to both novice and advanced pilots
- Powerful brushless motor supports a wide flight envelope from slow to aerobatic flight
- Removable wing with carbon supports for ease of transportation to and from the flying field
- Extended flight times (10-15 minute averages)
- XK DHC-2 Beaver 580mm (22.8") Wingspan - FTR
- 2.4GHz Receiver (Futaba S-FHSS Compatible)
- 2S 7.4V 300 mAh LiPo Battery with JST Connector
- 2S LiPo Battery Charger
- USB Charging Cable
- Owner's Manual
- 4 Channel Futaba S-FHSS Compatible Radio – We recommend the affordable XK 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter, or if you want a more advanced radio select a minimum 4 channel Futaba brand radio from our Radio Collection
580mm / 22.8in
534mm / 21.0in
90g / 3.17oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||28mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
1404 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
Integrated with JST Connector
Propeller / EDF
2S 7.4V 300mAh 25C LiPo with JST Connector (included)
FTR Futaba S-FHSS Compatible 5CH 2.4GHz Transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1 hour|