ZTW Air ESC Programming Card for FMS and RocHobby ESCs
Air ESC Programming Card for FMS, RocHobby and ZTW Beatles Series ESCs - ZTW110000010
Say goodbye to the confusing process of programming your electronic speed controller (ESC) using your radio transmitter. The ZTW Air ESC programming card allows you to quickly and easily adjust the settings on your FMS, RocHobby, and ZTW Beatles ESCs. Follow the simple instructions below and you will be able the program your ESC in seconds.
How to Use the Air Program Card:
- Connect the ESC to the motor.
- Set the blue jumpers on the programming card for the settings you want (see ESC instructions for details on individual options).
- Connect the Signal Wire to the programming card connector marked “ - + P”.
- Connect the ESC to the battery pack. For the ESC without a built-in BEC (OPTO), you need to connect the extra power (4.8-6.0V) or UBEC to the connector marked “ - +”.
- You should hear one short beep to confirm that your settings are valid and have been stored. If you hear a long beep (about 10 seconds), the settings are invalid and have not been stored. Check you settings and start over.
- Disconnect your battery pack and the programming card. Your ESC is now programmed and ready to run.
1. Size: 55.0mm*42.5mm*3.5mm（L*W*H）
2. Weight: 6.5g
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Looks good. Nice piece of manufacturing. So far haven9 had a need for it. Worked it out the old fashion way.
ZTW ESC PROGRAMMING CARD
Does what it is supposed to.
ZTW ESC PROGRAMMING CARD
DOES what it is SUPPOSED tO
Esc program card
Item is good. Recommend you adjust your website. Card is for an fms esc and not the predator esc as fitted to fms/roc hobby models. Description reads as though this card is for fms model planes. Thanks
FMS ESC Programming Card
Sure makes it easy to program the ESC without knowing if you made a mistake or not by using the listen for the tones and move the throttle stick method!
First didn't work. MRC immediately replaced. Second works great
The first one I received wouldn't work. Tried with several FMS ESCs. No sound from any. MRC replaced and the new one works perfectly with all.
This is a MOST if you have FMS type ESC's
ZTW Air ESC Programming Card
Used this to program Hitec Sport ESC's and it works well
Wish I had bought one sooner having a couple of FMS planes