ZTW Gecko 150A ESC OPTO High Voltage
ZTW Gecko 150A ESC OPTO High Voltage (HV) - ZTW4150401
This ZTW Gecko series ESC is a high-quality, efficient brushless electronic speed control. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers saving you weight and simplifying your electronic connections (but a separate BEC is required, see below). The Gecko series includes an aluminum heat sink body which is lightweight and helps dissipate heat more efficiently. If you are looking for a top of the line, full-featured ESC at a competitive price, the ZTW Gecko is the logical choice.
- Data logging system such as temperature, voltage, current, and RPM
- Advanced Governor Mode and soft start
- Power arm protection, over-heat protection, low-voltage protection and lost-signal protection
- Secondary sub-menu setting by the LCD program card or your PC
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Support for most motors, including high RPM motors
- Programmable motor timing
- Utilizes new smaller MOSFET technology to minimize weight
- Aluminum finned heat sink
- Programmable throttle input range
- Anti-spark circuitry (on HV OPTO models only）
- ESC firmware and program settings can be updated via PC connection (USB adapter sold separately)
- ZTW Gecko 150A ESC OPTO
- Pre-installed EC5 Connector (power connector) and 5.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction Manual
- ZTW 10A BEC/UBEC - ZTW300200010
65mm / 2.55in
46mm / 1.81in
33mm / 1.29in
Continuous Current 150A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
could use more capacitors
This is the third time I have ordered this opto 150 amp HV esc. Buy the programmer also, They work great......mbw
I use this ZTW gecko 150 amp ESC in my 8's setup in my 90 mm Jets. Over the last 3 years they have been Bulletproof. Only complaint I would have would be I wish the ec5 leads wires were longer.
So far this product has done what it says it can do I don't know how she will fly until I get a chance to fly it or see someone else fly it for me.
I run this High volt gecko ESC with a 8-cell set up on my F-22 and it works great with precise throttle response, and doesn't overheat. It's easy to install but the battery connecting cables to the ec5 are a little short but works in the F-22 fine with the 8's setup.. Thank you motion RC for having great products at a reasonable price.
I'm starting to get the impression that you can't go wrong with Motion RC products and service. There stuff is just rock solid.
The people in your tech department need to study up on this item, as they did not know simple questions such as how many caps for this unit. I was told 2 by 1 individual and 3 by another. Actually there are 8, which is what I expected for a HV opto Esc..... You almost lost a sale
Ohhh happy happy happy,joy joy joy.. i have received my new HV 150Amp esc...ohh darn...not an XT90 connector, but a ****** bleu one...lets replace it...Ok ...shrimpwrap to isolate to soldering points...so Lets hook up the 9s pack...connected evenrything...the engine started twitching like he was having a stroke,.....and yep there it was....a little smoke comnig out of the Esc...disconnected everything...so let's see what the warranty say...oh replaced the connector.....no warranty..... and now i am stuck with a damaged piece of ****...great 150 euro. down the drain....and no warranty...Great!!! (wel i guess you know the feeling...)
If you are not a name shopper then you should consider this ESC if you need a big one.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?