ZTW Gecko 155A ESC with 8A SBEC
ZTW Gecko 155A ESC with 8A SBEC - ZTW4155201
This ZTW Gecko series ESC is a high-quality, efficient brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers saving you weight and simplifying your electronic connections. The Gecko series includes an aluminum heat sink body which is lightweight and helps dissipate heat more efficiently. The BEC on the Gecko has been specifically designed to support higher current applications to eliminate the possibility of unwanted shutdowns, and it is also capable of supporting simultaneous multiple servo operations typically found in large-scale airplanes and CCPM equipped large-scale 3D helicopters. If you are looking for a top of the line, full-featured ESC at a competitive price, the ZTW Gecko is the logical choice. (Battery and motor leads are both 145mm),
- Data logging system such as temperature, voltage, current, and RPM
- SBEC Voltage Output 5.0, 6.0, 7.4, and 8.4V
- Advanced Governor Mode and soft start
- High SBEC Current Output, continuous 8A and burst 16A, designed to meet your high current applications
- Power arm protection, over-heat protection, low-voltage protection and lost-signal protection
- Secondary sub-menu setting by the LCD program card or your PC
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Support for most motors, including high RPM motors
- Programmable motor timing
- Utilizes new smaller MOSFET technology to minimize weight
- Aluminum finned heat sink
- Programmable throttle input range
- Anti-spark circuitry (on HV OPTO models only）
- ESC firmware and program settings can be updated via PC connection (USB adapter sold separately)
- ZTW Gecko 155A ESC with 8A SBEC
- Pre-installed EC5 Connector (power connector) and 5.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction Manual
65mm / 2.55in
46mm / 1.81in
17mm / 0.66in
Continuous Current 155A
5.0V 6.0V 7.4V 8.4V Adjustable/8A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Okay, when the model is arrived the F 18
Ztw Gecko 155a Esc with 8a sbec
Works great.I use them with upgraded motors in my Edf jets.
Not worth it
First one I got the BEC was bad right out of the box. Second one had major timing issues and trying to update firmware is impossible. Will never buy another Gecko!
Motion RC is the best!
Great product and the best service in the industry. Thanks.
A very fine Controller
Great powerful ESC
Appears to be very well made. Large heat sink to dissipate the heat from such large currents. If it holds up, it is half the price of competing US ESC's.
Gecko 155amp esc with 8amp bec
I've been using it for over a year now and it is never let me down! Very easy to program with the card. And great price with all the same futures as more expensive speed controllers! I'm surprised no one has written a review on this yet here on motion!