ZTW Gecko 85A ESC with 8A SBEC with XT-60 Connector
ZTW Gecko 85A ESC with 8A SBEC with T Connector - ZTW4085201
This ZTW Gecko series ESC is a high-quality, efficient brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers saving you weight and simplifying your electronic connections. The Gecko series includes an aluminum heat sink body which is lightweight and helps dissipate heat more efficiently. The BEC on the Gecko has been specifically designed to support higher current applications to eliminate the possibility of unwanted shutdowns, and it is also capable of supporting simultaneous multiple servo operations typically found in large-scale airplanes and CCPM equipped large-scale 3D helicopters. If you are looking for a top of the line, full-featured ESC at a competitive price, the ZTW Gecko is the logical choice.
- Data logging system such as temperature, voltage, current, and RPM
- SBEC Voltage Output 5.0, 6.0, 7.4, and 8.4V
- Advanced Governor Mode and soft start
- High SBEC Current Output, continuous 8A and burst 16A, designed to meet your high current applications
- Power arm protection, over-heat protection, low-voltage protection and lost-signal protection
- Secondary sub-menu setting by the LCD program card or your PC
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Support for most motors, including high RPM motors
- Programmable motor timing
- Utilizes new smaller MOSFET technology to minimize weight
- Aluminum finned heat sink
- Programmable throttle input range
- Anti-spark circuitry (on HV OPTO models only）
- ESC firmware and program settings can be updated via PC connection (USB adapter sold separately)
- ZTW 85A ESC with 8A SBEC
- Pre-installed XT-60 Connector (power connector) and 4.0mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction Manual
66mm / 2.59in
33mm / 1.29in
16mm / 0.62in
Continuous Current 85A
5.0V 6.0V 7.4V 8.4V Adjustable/8A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
ZTW LCD ESC Programming Card,
First one ordered gave me a lot of trouble. Motion R/C came to the rescue and replaced with new one, problem solve. Very impress with the programming capability.
Easy to set up. Excellent quality.
Best ESCs I have tried
I use several ZTW Seal in my boats. Also have a few ZTW Gecko in airplanes. I love the programming options, smoothness, and cool running. I will keep buying ZTW.
Product preforms as advertised. Works great.
Best there is
I have 2 of these now..........First summer for both........I only run them at 40 amps......Cannot tell how they do at their limit......certainly is the nicest appearing esc on the market.......Extremely fast to program....operation of the unit is super smooth........If they prove to be long lasting, I will vote for them ti be the best one out there......Paul
Gentlemen, Your 85 amp Gecko esc
Gentlemen, Your 85 amp Gecko esc does not function properly because it needs a firmware update.You should publish the site to get the update.
Gecko 85 ESC
I rate this ESC high on my list of electronics. Having purchased this ESC in the past, I knew the quality was going to be exceptional. This ESC is a replacement from another well known brand that I never felt comfortable with.
Reviewing My new ZTW Gecko 85 amp ESC
This was delivered Yesterday Jan 2, 18...............What a beautiful piece of work.......Not just a few transisters wraped in heat shrink....But a beautifully anodized chunk of Aluminum with wires long enough to actually reach Your motor...........After programming with the matching program card, 3 min. I drained 3 batteries to make certain everything was good using a large Scorpion motor.."4035/250KV"...........Motor would idle at 1 amp..and very smothly transishion to 40 amps......I did not yet have a big enough prop to reach more than 40 amps....Was using a Fiala 18/12............Steve Neu's E/Calc chart says I need at least a 18/13 0r 20/14..........The program card was another beautiful piece of work........Just plug it in and push the buttons for the set-up You want......Bright LCD readout........Paulo