ZTW Mantis 12A ESC
ZTW Mantis 12A ESC - ZTW2012101
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, light weight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- ZTW Mantis 12A ESC
- Pre-installed JST Connector (power connector) and 2mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
23mm / 0.90in
22mm / 0.86in
7mm / 0.27in
Continuous Current 12A
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (1)
works just fine.
works just fine.
works great so far, good instructions!
woe these mantis speed controllers are of verry good quality.I have 4 of them and I run these on all twisted foamies and flawless performance!!!!!!.Motion always offering the good stuff at a verry reasonable price!!
This works perfectly with my two motors and five different receivers and battery packs. Easy to program and the programmer was not expensive! I use it with both 2S and 3S packs with no problems whatever. I would buy a couple more but, right now I have no need. Strongly recommended, also GET THE PROGRAMMER!