ZTW Mantis 35A ESC
ZTW Mantis 35A ESC - ZTW2035101
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, light weight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- ZTW Mantis 35A ESC with BEC
- Pre-installed XT60-Connector (power connector) and 3.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
38mm / 1.49in
29mm / 1.14in
10mm / 0.39in
Continuous Current 35A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
mantis 35 amp
seems to do the job very well thank you much peter
Best ESCs I have tried
I have many of the ZTW for planes and boats. Great quality and work super.
Mantis 35 amp ESC
Works well. Although battery lead is too short. Otherwise happy with purchase. Staff at Motion are the best!
Bought two, connected to a pair of 850 kv motors. They work like they are supposed to. Smooth power delivery. Also has a nice little extra connector for accessories.
Very good unit
Good unit, handles current.
ZTW Mantis esc
great unit for the money very happy with it
35 Amp Mantis ESC
Seems to work ok. Haven't been able to fly due to weather. Was nice having all connectors soldered on. No soldering needed for me.
Hooked up quick and programmed effortlessly via transmitter! Be sure you have a fresh, fully charged battery that discharges at the appropriate rate or it will default to the low voltage throttle setting. I did this and although my AC would open to full throttle, it would immediately back off the 1/4 throttle and hold it there as if to give me time to land (this was during a ground check.) With a fresh battery, it performed like a champ with no heating issues.
Great service from Motion RC
Good solid esc. No problems works fine.