ZTW Mantis 45A ESC with 5A SBEC
ZTW Mantis 45A ESC with 5A SBEC - ZTW2045201
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, light weight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
Note: If using with an Eflite Power 10, 15, or 25 motor, use the ZTW Programming Card to set the Motor Timing to 15 degrees and the Startup Strength to 25%.
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- ZTW Mantis 45A ESC with 5A SBEC
- Pre-installed XT60 Connector (power connector) and 3.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
57mm / 2.24in
31mm / 1.22in
12mm / 0.47in
Continuous Current 45A
5V 5.5V 6V Adjustable/5A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Works great, very satisfied.
mantis 45 amp esc
They do the job. My only complain is that they don´t start softly, make an initial burst and then setle.
upgrade much better.do i get a prefered customer discount?(kidding) had to modify connecters.too small.
Esc failed shortly after install
Did the job very well,
Did the job very well, thanks
ZTW 45A ESC With 5A SBEC
works excellent on my 450 clone. I have the Gov. set and 10% power on startup with auto timing. spools up smooth and holds 80% rpm consistently. no surprises, just plain works.
Response was excellent as usual. Cannot say enough good about Motion RC!
I purchased this 45A and 65A Mantis. From stop/zero throttle, both of these will start softly for a moment, then jump to the throttle setting I have set. I have the programming card and have tried every option to stop this. I have tried a AR7350, AR610, AR636A, Lemon Stabilizer+, and a few others. I have used a Park 450, Aerodrive Sk3, Freewing Stinger 4S Edf, and several other motors. 4S and 3S. I have tried various trims, and calibrated many many times. All these combinations still result in a rather jarring jump in RPM from start. Once the motor is turning, its fine and linear. This is a common complaint on RCGroups with ZTW. I wish I had chosen a different brand. I think using these will damage my motor mounts over time. I dont think it will hurt the motor though.