ZTW Mantis 65A ESC with 5A SBEC Multi-Pack (2 ESCs)
2 Pack of ZTW Mantis 65A ESCs with 5A SBEC - ZTW2065201
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, lightweight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start-up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
- Convenient ESC two pack is ideal for multi-engine ARF models
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- Two ZTW Mantis 65A ESCs with 5A SBECs
- Pre-installed XT60 Connector (power connector) and 3.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
57mm / 2.24in
31mm / 1.22in
12mm / 0.47in
Continuous Current 65A
5V 5.5V 6V Adjustable/5A
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Tigercat ESC leads to short
These70 amp ESC’s were purchased for my F7F Tigercat rebuild. The power leads are not long enough to connect to batteries in the plane. Had to make extensions for the two ESC’s.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?