ZTW Mantis 6A ESC
ZTW Mantis 6A ESC - ZTW2006101
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, light weight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- ZTW Mantis 6A ESC
- Pre-installed JST Connector (power connector) and 2mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
21mm / 0.8in
14mm / 0.55in
7mm / 0.27in
Continuous Current 6A
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Absolutely works great!! Will buy again!
I am using this on my Multiplex Extra 330SC Indoor Edition. Motor is a Tech One 2204 1700 KV on 2s and this setup is fantastic. Throttle control is smooth and precise from low to high.
This is a great esc use them in park scale models float planes
Micro size package with big **** for the buck. I have 2 of these from Motion and they perform really well ,Only draw back is they dont seem to work with the programer card.Would recomend these to any one flying micro or f3p these rock!!!
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?