Black Horse Focke-Wulf FW-190A 2600mm (102.3") Wingspan - ARF
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-1,699.00)
- Unit price
Focke-Wulf FW-190A 2600mm (102.3") Wingspan from Black Horse - Balsa Wood ARF - BHFW000
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Würger (English: Shrike) is a German single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft designed by Kurt Tank in the late 1930s and widely used during World War II. Along with its well-known counterpart, the Messerschmitt Bf 109, the Fw 190 became the backbone of the Luftwaffe's Jagdwaffe (Fighter Force). The twin-row BMW 801 radial engine that powered most operational versions enabled the Fw 190 to lift larger loads than the Bf 109, allowing its use as a day fighter, fighter-bomber, ground-attack aircraft and, to a lesser degree, night fighter.
The model is scaled to approximately 1:4 and attention was paid to a true to original appearance and best flight characteristics. The model can be operated using an electric power system or with an internal combustion engine about 120cc displacement.
Note: Cowl is 12 1/2" across and has a height of 12".
Visit the Official Black Horse Focke-Wulf FW-190A 2600mm Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Now with electric retracts (used to be air)
- NEW! Spring-loaded CNC metal shock absorbing struts and tires
- High level of prefabrication right out of the box
- Lightweight, strong, laser cut balsa and plywood construction
- Panel lines and details printed directly onto the pre-applied, high quality covering
- Aerofoiled tail surfaces
- Recessed hinges on all control surfaces
- Pre-drilled hinge mounting holes
- Heavy-duty pin hinges on all control surfaces
- Large easy access fuel tank/battery/servo access hatches with sprung loaded latches
- Painted and detailed cockpit, pilot and interior included
- Fiberglass control horns with ball link connector
- comprehensive control and fitting accessories included
- Two-piece, plug-in wings simplify transportation and assembly
- Fiberglass cowl and glass reinforced landing gear covers/pants
- Mounts for both electric and gas power options included
- Black Horse Focke-Wulf FW-190A 2600mm (102.3") Wingspan - ARF
- Electric retractable landing gear and spring-loaded CNC metal shock absorbing struts
- 7 Channel radio - select a minimum 7 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel receiver - select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 180-185Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor - we recommend the Admiral GP60 8925-180Kv Brushless Motor
- 85-120 Amp Brushless ESC - we recommend ZTW Skyhawk 130A ESC High Voltage with 10A SBEC
- 8x high torque servos - we recommend D-645MW (Note: these must be run at a minimum of 6V to generate enough torque. Customers will need a 9th servo for throttle if using a gas motor.)
- For 12S setup TWO 6 Cell 22.2V 6000 mAh LiPo Batteries with EC5 connector in series - we recommend the Admiral Pro 6000mAh 6S 22.2V 50C LiPo Battery with EC5 Connector Multi-Pack (2 Batteries)
- 2 to 1 EC5 series adapter - we recommend Admiral EC5 2 to 1 Series Adapter
- Electric 28x10 propeller
- 6 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
- Engine: 120cc gas - we recommend the Admiral 125cc Two-Stroke Engine
- Gas Propeller: 27x10
Black Horse ARF models are constructed out of balsa wood and plywood. These are not foam models. The assembly of balsa wood ARF aircraft requires basic model building skills including the installation of servos, ESC, and motor (or gas engine).