Freewing F9F Panther 64mm EDF Jet - PNP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-119.00)
- Unit price
64mm Freewing F9F Panther EDF Jet - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ10311P
Are you looking for your first EDF jet or are you a more advanced pilot looking for a new EDF? Look no further. While great for people new to EDF jets, The Freewing F9F Panther is fast and agile enough for experienced pilots too. The Freewing F9F is one of our favorite jets. While this F9F Panther EDF is not for beginner flyers, it is perfect for the intermediate flyer looking for their first EDF jet. There is not an easier EDF jet to fly.
Unlike many EDF jets, the Freewing F9F actually floats for an extended period of time without throttle (assuming a correct CG). The F9F is powerful enough to loop and has a fantastic roll rate. We recommend hand launching and belly landing in the grass for pilots new to EDF jets. The F9F is built from durable EPO foam and uses nylon hinges. While a 1600 mAh LiPo is recommended, a 2200 mAh battery can be used by more experienced pilots with minor modification to the battery compartment. We highly recommend a high wing trainer for beginners and proficiency with at least one low wing plane before attempting to fly an EDF jet.
Note: Please sand the paint off on the fuselage and wing surface prior to gluing together.
Visit the Official Freewing 64mm F9F Panther Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Durable EPO foam construction
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to a foam hinge)
- Brushless motor, 5-Blade EDF, ESC and servos installed
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1600 mAh Lipo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR16003X6
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
700mm / 27.6in
745mm / 29.3in
Brushless 2627-4500Kv Outrunner Motor
30A, Internal BEC, XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
64mm 5-Blade EDF
None - belly lander (optional gear is available)
3S 11.1V 1600mAh 25C 3 cell LiPo
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts
1 - 23 of 23 results