GT Power 180A Watt Meter and Power Analyzer
180A Watt Meter and Power Analyzer from GT Power - GTP180AWM
The GT Power 180A Power Analyzer with backlit display is a "must have" diagnostic tool for the RC enthusiast. This self-powered device allows you to measure power and energy consumption of any device with a battery. Use it to ensure peak currents are safe for motor, ESC, wiring and connectors. Test motors, propellers, and EDFs to determine their safe operating ranges. You can also check battery health and performance and evaluate charging efficiency. The GT Power 180A Watt Meter and Power Analyzer does it all it in one convenient, portable device. Please note, this meter comes with bare wires so you can solder on the connectors of your choice (see spare parts tab above for a full listing of compatible connectors).
- Measures the circuit safety and 8 main performance parameters
- Prevents damage to the battery, motor, ESC, wires and connectors caused by high current
- You can check the load voltage, and set up the safety voltage
- You can check the capacity and the performance
- Keeps each cell's parameter balanced to for normal charger operation
- Detects the actual working current of the devices to decide whether a UBEC is needed
- The unit can start to measure from 0V if there is an external power supply
- Operates without auxillary battery from 4.8 to 60V or with an optional auxiliary battery
- Measures 0 to 180A, resolution 0.01A
- Measures 0 to 60V, resolution 0.01V
- Measures 0 to 6554W, resolution 0.1W
- Measures 0 to 65 Ah, resolution 0.001 Ah
- Measures 0 to 6554 Wh, resolution 0.1 Wh
- 16 x 2, backlit LCD display
- Dimension: 85mm x 42mm x 25mm
- Weight: 82g
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (7)
- Questions (1)
It's a nice tool to have, I only wish the readings at the bottom left side wouldn't flash so quick. It's hard for me to read the numbers. That's the only reason why I don't rate it "very good".
Comes in very handy in
Comes in very handy in the field, works very well,
Excellent piece of must have equipment.
Great price and a valuable tool for prop and esc determination
GT Power/watt meter
Pros: It works good, it's accurate, and a great tool to have if you fly as much RC planes as I do Cons: 1, The luminated backdrop is not very bright, perhaps make it either brighter or use a different color. 2, you have to solder your own connectors, not a big deal for me as I have a soldering gun but it would have been a 5 star review had they included a couple different sets of connectors to choose from.