Heng Long German Stug III (F8) Professional Edition 1/16 Scale Antitank Vehicle – RTR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $60.00)
- Unit price
- Spare Parts
1/16 Scale German Stug III (F8) Professional Edition by Heng Long - RTR - HLG3868-002
The Sturmgeschütz III (Stug III) assault gun was Germany's most popular fully tracked armored fighting vehicle during World War II. It utilized a modified Panzer III chassis, replacing the turret with an armored, fixed superstructure mounting a more powerful gun. Initially intended as a mobile assault gun for direct-fire infantry support, the Stug III was continually modified, and like later Jagdpanzer vehicles, was employed as a tank destroyer. The F8 variant featured an improved and more heavily-armored hull compared with earlier versions.
Heng Long has produced RC tanks more than 20 years, and their products offer an ideal starting point for new customers wanting to explore the world of RC tanks. All of Motion RC’s Heng Long 1/16 scale tanks utilize the latest TK7.0 MFCB for outstanding control, performance, versatility, and upgrade potential!
Visit the Official Heng Long 1/16 Scale German Stug III (F8) Professional Edition Antitank Vehicle RTR Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Confidently conquer terrain with durable tracks that are easy to service. Professional Versions feature metal tracks.
Omnidirectional Proportional Control
The new-generation TK7 Multi-Function Control Board (MFCB ) delivers an unsurpassed driving response and personalized configuration options.
Airsoft BB Launch
Safely fire 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at the included paper target at short ranges. *Take safety precautions and wear eye protection.
Glycerin-based "exhaust effect" simulates engine exhaust for added realism.
IR Battle Ready
Engage in friendly infrared ("IR") combat with other TK7-equipped tanks, both inflicting hits upon and receiving hits from opponents! Sounds and action signal each hit, until the 5th hit disables the tank. After 10 seconds, the disabled tank restarts and can rejoin the fight!
Independent Suspension and Durable Steel-Geared Gearbox
Reliable steel geared gearboxes transfer power while independent suspension provide traction over rough surfaces.
- Latest Generation TK7.0 Multi-Function Control Board (MFCB)
- Proportional acceleration, steering, turret traverse, and gun elevation/depression
- Programmable radio settings for the amount of recoil, the sensitivity in turns, the overall sensitivity in acceleration, high speed, and low-speed modes, etc.
- Smoke effect (On/Off)
- Headlights and Brake lights (On/Off)
- Volume (five settings including Off)
- Four different sound sets. Each contains a unique engine start, idle, accelerating, traverse, elevate, machine gun, cannon firing, and shutdown sound
- Track Recoil (Three settings from low, medium, and high) -This shudders the tank briefly rearward to simulate recoil when firing the main cannon
- Fires a 6mm plastic BB (10 meters with minimal accuracy and limited velocity, but should still be treated with caution and with adequate eye protection)
- Fires an invisible IR signal to be used as part of Heng Long's Infrared Battle System, which disables other tanks when hit five times during simulated combat. Up to 20 tanks at the same time can battle each other!
- Independent suspension on all road wheels
- Heng Long German Stug III (F8) Professional Edition 1/16 Scale Antitank Vehicle – RTR
- 2S 7.4v 1800mAh Li-ion battery with XT60 connector
- 2S USB LiPo/Li-ion battery charger
- 10-Channel 2.4GHz radio transmitter
- Magnetic Infrared (IR) battle system receiver
- Painted cosmetic accessory parts
- Adhesive decal sheet
- 6mm plastic BBs (50 Pack)
- 2x spare track links
- Smoke oil
- Complete instruction manual
- Six (6) AA size batteries for the radio transmitter – we recommend Admiral NiMH AA Rechargeable Batteries (6 Pack)