Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 V2 1/8 Scale 4WD Nitro Buggy - RTR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-499.99)
- Unit price
Inferno MP9 TKI4 V2 1/8 Scale 4WD Nitro Buggy - RTR from Kyosho - KYO33021
Version Info: This truck is delivered as "RTR", however does require 8x AA batteries for the transmitter and receiver, also you will need a fuel bottle, glow igniter and fuel, purchased separately (see Requires below for details).
With 8 world championship titles, the Inferno has set the standard as the most powerful 1/8 scale engine racing buggy of all time. The DNA of the competition-level MP9 TKI4 kit model and its advanced racing technology is embodied in this Readyset. The MP9 TKI4’s long front suspension arms and 17.5°caster front hub carriers create superior cornering and sharp control. The cab forward type body increases downforce, giving the TKI4 an aerodynamic performance advantage and delivers balanced cornering and optimal traction. Inclusion of the user-friendly and high torque KE21SP engine fitted with recoil starter and tuned exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9 TKI4 and it is backed by Motion RC's world-renowned customer service and technical support. Drive on!
Visit the Official Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 1/8 Scale 4WD Buggy Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
New KE21SP Engine
The new KE21SP engine delivers an optimal balance of power, torque, idling stability and easy starting. Features rear exit exhaust, recoil starter and slide carburetor.Engine break-in is made effective and easy even for beginners with the inclusion of reducer for break-in.
Excellent Shock Absorption
Aluminum big bore shocks on front and rear feature dial spring adjustment and deliver excellent shock absorption and superior running stability under any situation. Sway bars are also included on the front and rear.
Improved Steering Response and Stability
Long type front suspension arms deliver improved steering response and stability. Turnbuckle tie rods allow for precision adjustment of camber and toe.
17.5° caster C-hubs improve steering and stability on rough tracks.
Mud guards and wheel scrapers keep the drive train free from power robbing debris.
Cab forward body delivers balanced performance between steering response and traction.
- Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver and engine starting tools. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it
- Both steering and throttle are equipped with high-torque metal geared KS5031-09MW servos
- Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle
- Wide variety of available option parts provides extensive range for tuning on track performance
- Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 V2 1/8 Scale 4WD Nitro Buggy - RTR
- Factory assembled chassis installed with R/C system
- Printed pre-cut body complete with decals
- Pre-installed KE21SP engine with rear exhaust
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm Hex wrenches
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm Wheel wrench
- 8x AA NiMH batteries - we recommend TWO of the Admiral AA NiMH 2600mAh Rechargeable Batteries (Pack of 4)
- Fuel bottle
- Glow igniter