Kyosho Mini-Z White Nissan Fairlady 240ZG 1/27 Scale AWD Car - RTR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $24.01)
- Unit price
Mini-Z White Nissan Fairlady 240ZG 1/27 Scale AWD Car - RTR from Kyosho - KYO32637W
Version Info: This car is delivered as "RTR", however does require 4x AAA batteries for the transmitter and 4x AAA batteries for the chassis, purchased separately (see Requires below for details).
To bring its dynamic performance to even more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD is now available in a Readyset. The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the optional gyro unit MZW446 (Sold separately). The gyro can be adjusted by turning a small volume dial on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential.
Fully fitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply install the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts maybe required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy and your Kyosho car is backed by Motion RC's world-renowned customer service and technical support. Drive on!
Visit the Official Kyosho Mini-Z Nissan Fairlady 240ZG 1/27 Scale AWD Car Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
A New Chassis
Special AWD chassis is based on the MA-02 chassis and features the RA45 unit.
Includes stylish Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Features steering / throttle trim as well as steering dual rate adjustment and LED control function.The transmitter also has a Training Mode feature which limits speed of the car for easy learning (Default setting at the time of shipment is Training Mode).
Equipped with special mount space and gyro adjustment volume dial for the optional gyro unit MZW446 (sold separately).
Drift Tires and Full Bearings
Comes equipped with drift tires as standard and 14 ball bearings.
- MINI-Z AWD Readyset based on MA-020 chassis
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function
- Drift tires are installed as standard
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools
- Wide range of optional parts is available to be installed
- Kyosho Mini-Z White Nissan Fairlady 240ZG 1/27 Scale AWD Car - RTR
- R/C unit built-in complete chassis
- Painted and marked complete body
- Syncro KT-531P transmitter
- Mini pylon
- Pinion gear (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gear (27T, 29T, 31T)
- Spare nut
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion removal tool
- 4x AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter - we recommend Admiral AAA Rechargeable Batteries (4 Pack)
- 4x AAA alkaline batteries for chassis - we recommend Admiral AAA Rechargeable Batteries (4 Pack)