Nexa G35 Sport V-Tail 1580mm (62") Wingspan - ARF
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-279.00)
- Unit price
G35 Sport V-Tail 1580mm (62") Wingspan - ARF from Nexa - NXA1030-001
The G35 Sport is an American general aviation aircraft introduced in 1947 by Beech Aircraft Corporation of Wichita, Kansas. The six-seater, single-engined aircraft is still being produced by Beechcraft and has been in continuous production longer than any other aircraft in history.
The Nexa G35 Sport V-Tail is a electric or gas option .46-size aerobatic airplane with a 1580mm wingspan, constructed primarily from balsa wood and covered with a fuel-resistant covering. This ARF requires assembly and installation of your choice of servos and power system, and includes fully functional flaps, fiberglass cowl, painted pilot, detailed cockpit and other scale details. The large battery hatch affords ample room for either electric or gas setups. Impress at your flying field with this iconic civil aircraft!
Please Note: The struts pictured are optional shock absorbing struts. More basic wire struts are included with the plane. The optional struts are located in our "upgrade" or "spare parts" tabs (coming soon).
Visit the Official Nexa G35 Sport V-Tail 1580mm ARF Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Fully Covered and Detailed
The Nexa Bonanza V-Tail comes fully covered including weathering, simulated panel lines and rivets.
Scale Details Throughout
There is no shortage of scale details with this Bonanza V-Tail including functional flaps, detailed cockpit and painted pilot.
The cowl is made of fiberglass for both looks and durability.
Fly A Classic Civil
The Bonanza V-Tail is an iconic and ubiquitous civillian aircraft capable of both aerobatic flights and scale cruising.
- Complete Balsa and lite-ply construction for rigidity and durability
- Covered from tip to tail in scale details including functional flaps, plastic seat, antenna, printed simulated panel lines and rivets
- Fiberglass cowling for strength and durability
- All control surfaces come out of the box pre-hinged and installed for convenience
- Large battery hatch allows for your chosen electric or gas setup
- Nexa G35 Sport V-Tail 1580mm (62") Wingspan - ARF
- Wheels and spinner
- Fuel tank, hardware and decals
- 7 Channel radio - select a minimum 7 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel receiver - select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 400Kv or equivalent brushless outrunner motor - we recommend the Admiral GP10 5030-400Kv Brushless Motor
- 70 Amp brushless ESC - we recommend the ZTW Mantis G2 85A ESC with 8A SBEC
- 4x metal gear servos for ailerons, elevator, and rudder - we recommend Hitec D-645MW High Voltage High Torque Digital Metal Gear Servo Airplane Multi-Pack (4 Servos)
- 2x micro metal gear servos for flaps - we recommend Hitec HS-82MG Metal Gear Micro Servo Airplane Multi-Pack (2 Servos)
- 4 Cell 14.8V 4500 - 5000mAh LiPo Battery - we recommend the Admiral Pro 5000mAh 4S 14.8V 60C LiPo Battery with EC5 Connector
- Standard 13x8 2-blade electric propeller - we recommend the APC 13x8 Thin Electric Propeller - Black
- 4 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
- Electric retracts with upgraded struts - Nexa 1580mm G35 Sport V-Tail Electronic Retract Set (3) with Upgraded Scale Struts
- .46 - .70 (7.45cc - 11.5cc) gas engine - we recommend the NGH GT9 Pro 9cc Two-Stroke Engine
- Standard 12x6 2-blade gas propeller - we recommend the APC 12x6 Gas Propeller
Nexa ARF models are constructed out of balsa wood and plywood. These are not foam models. The assembly of balsa wood ARF aircraft requires basic model building skills including the installation of servos, ESC, and motor (or gas engine).