Nexa Pilatus PC-6 Swiss 2720mm (107") Wingspan - ARF
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $100.00)
- Unit price
Pilatus PC-6 Swiss 2720mm (107") Wingspan - ARF from Nexa - NXA1028-002
The Pilatus PC-6 Porter is a single-engined STOL utility aircraft designed by Pilatus Aircraft of Switzerland. First flown in 1959, it has been built in both piston engine and turboprop-powered versions and was produced under license for a time by Fairchild Hiller in the United States. After around 600 deliveries in six decades, Pilatus produced the last one in early 2019.
The Nexa Pilatus PC-6 is a electric or gas option 30cc-size civil airplane with a 2720mm wingspan, constructed primarily from balsa wood and covered with a fuel-resistant covering. This ARF requires assembly and installation of your choice of servos and power system, and includes fully functional flaps, fiberglass cowl, operational pilot and read doors and other scale details. The large battery hatch affords ample room for either electric or gas setups. Impress at your flying field with this unique civil flyer!
Visit the Official Nexa Pilatus PC-6 2720mm ARF Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
The Nexa Pilatus PC-6 comes fully covered including panel line and rivet detail.
Scale Details Throughout
There is no shortage of scale details with this Pilatus PC-6 including functional flaps, functional doors and painted canopy.
The cowl is made of fiberglass for both looks and durability.
The Pilatus PC-6 comes in at a whopping 1/6 scale (2720mm/107" wingspan) but is easy to transport with easy wing removal.
- Complete Balsa and lite-ply construction for rigidity and durability
- Covered from tip to tail in scale details including functional flaps, workable pilot and back seats, printed simulated panel lines and rivets
- Fiberglass cowling for strength and durability
- All control surfaces come out of the box pre-hinged and installed for convenience
- Large battery hatch allows for your chosen electric or gas setup
- Nexa Pilatus PC-6 Swiss 2720mm (107") Wingspan - ARF
- Wheels and spinner
- Fuel tank, hardware and decals
- 7 Channel radio - select a minimum 7 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel receiver - select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 180Kv-250Kv or equivalent brushless outrunner motor - we recommend the Admiral GP26 6330-245Kv Brushless Motor
- 120 Amp High Voltage brushless ESC - we recommend the ZTW Skyhawk 130A ESC High Voltage with 10A SBEC
- 5x high torque servos for ailerons, elevator and rudder - we recommend Hitec D-645MW High Voltage High Torque Digital Metal Gear Servo Airplane Multi-Pack (5 Servos)
- 2x standard metal gear servos for flaps - we recommend