NGH GT17-Pro 17cc Two-Stroke Engine
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-209.00)
- Unit price
GT17-Pro 17cc Two-Stroke Engine from NGH - NGH-GT17
Version Info: This is the new and upgraded version of the classic 17cc gas engine from NGH. A new carburetor is one of many new updates. For more information consult the updated owner's manual that can be found at the support tab above as well as out of the box when you purchase the engine.
Here at Motion RC we are pleased to present our customers with the NGH line of gas engines. NGH have become known for building quality gas engines that offer light weight, power and reliability at a very affordable price. They are manufactured and designed from scratch for model aircraft, they are not modified chainsaw or similar types of engines that have been in the past, they are purpose made.
NGH started to use a new carburetor for the GT17 2-stroke gas engine in March, 2022. The GT17 was upgraded into the GT17-Pro. The new carburetor matches the engine better, with a more refined appearance and easier installation. The engine performance has been increased. The idle speed and stability have been significantly improved. The idle speed has been increased from the original 2000rpm into 1700rpm (using a 16*8 propeller). The high and low speed transitions are smoother, and the linear performance of the engine is fully reflected.
This long awaited engine answers many questions facing modelers choosing a small petrol engine or are thinking they might like to convert there glow engine to petrol. It is neat, and built with you in mind. It's traditional mounting and front mounted carb mean it will just swap out with your existing glow engine. It has bags of power and excellent reliability. All this with the peace of mind of the Just Engines warranty, service and spares support.
- NEW! Updated Genuine Walbro carburetor for reliable running, easy tuning and easier installation
- NEW! Idle speed and stability have been significantly improved
- NEW! High and low speed transitions are smoother, and the linear performance of the engine is fully reflected
- Drop in replacement for models requiring a .90 class nitro engine
- Power of a .90 nitro 2 stroke but with far greater economy
- Traditional 'beam' engine mounting for simple 'drop in' installation
- RCEXL Ignition with automatic advancing system
- Suitable for use with NGH 'Pitts' style exhaust system
- Light weight design, powerful output and excellent reliability
- Machined Solid phosphor bronze conrod
- Forged crank shaft supported by dual bearings
- Attractive blue anodized prop hub
- Clean burning, no more oily residue on your model
- Standard single nut prop shaft allowing easy use of a wide range of props
- Purpose made, specifically designed from the ground up and optimized for gas powered RC planes
- NGH GT17-Pro 17cc Two-Stroke Engine
- NGH ignition system
- Spark plug
- Instruction manual
Please note: All RC model gas-powered engines require the user to properly set up, tune, and maintain the engine in order to achieve consistent peak performance. You will need to break-in the engine initially, then perform routine maintenance including cleaning the engine, lubricating its seals and moving parts, and adjusting the fuel mixture and valves as necessary. This is considered the normal responsibility of owning and operating an RC gas engine. For further questions, please contact Customer Support.
2.1HP / 9,200 RPM
DC 4.8-8.4 1000mAh
14x8 / 15x8 / 16x6-8
93 Unleaded Petrol + fully synthetic 2T lubricants
Product Spare Parts