NGH GT35 35cc Two-Stroke Engine
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-279.00)
- Unit price
GT35 35cc Two-Stroke Engine from NGH - NGH-GT35
Here at Motion RC we are pleased to present our customers with the NGH line of gas engines. NGH have become known for building quality gas engines that offer light weight, power and reliability at a very affordable price. They are manufactured and designed from scratch for model aircraft, they are not modified chainsaw or similar types of engines that have been in the past, they are purpose made.
The third engine in the series; The 35cc comes with all the features of the 17 and 25. It uses the CM6 spark plug. The exhaust too is upgraded with two outlets (reversible for inverted use) with some baffling and "pepper pots" for a quieter flight. Also included are the the adjustable T mounts. CNC machined and anodized this mount is as good as it looks.
The cylinder on the GT35 can be rotated and different piston fitted (not supplied as standard) to make it a rear exhaust.
- One of the most compact yet powerful 35cc engines in its class
- Compact and powerful, the ideal 2 stroke for your 35cc sized model
- Twin outlet exhaust for improved performance.
- Front mounted Genuine Walbro carburetor for reliable running and easy tuning
- Traditional Blue anodized 'beam' style engine mounts included
- Forged crank shaft supported by dual bearings
- Blue mounts
- RCEXL Ignition with automatic advancing system
- Light weight design, powerful output and excellent reliability
Attractive blue anodized prop hub
Clean burning, no more oily residue on your model
Standard single nut prop shaft allowing easy use of a wide range of props
Purpose made, specifically designed from the ground up and optimized for gas powered RC planes
- NGH GT35 35cc Two-Stroke Engine
- NGH ignition system
- CM6 Spark plug
- Instruction manual
Please note: All RC model gas-powered engines require the user to properly set up, tune, and maintain the engine in order to achieve consistent peak performance. You will need to break-in the engine initially, then perform routine maintenance including cleaning the engine, lubricating its seals and moving parts, and adjusting the fuel mixture and valves as necessary. This is considered the normal responsibility of owning and operating an RC gas engine. For further questions, please contact Customer Support.
4.22HP / 8,800 RPM
DC 4.8-8.4V 1000mAh
18x10 / 19x8-10 / 20x8
93 Unleaded Petrol + fully synthetic 2T lubricants
Product Spare Parts