Roban B222 Snake Eyes 800 Size Scale Helicopter - ARF
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-2,099.00)
- Unit price
B222 Snake Eyes 800 Size Scale Helicopter ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) from Roban - RCH-BE222NG8
The B222 was the first light commercial twin turbine engine helicopter developed in the United States. Developed as a larger follow on to the popular Model 206, the Model 222 incorporated a variety of state of the art technologies for its time. This included vibration reduction systems, provisions for IFR avionics, and dual hydraulic and electrical systems. The aircraft also had the option to be configured either with skids or retractable landing gear depending on the needs of the user. The 222 is primarily used for corporate transport and emergency medical or utility transport missions, with seating for up to 10 including the pilot. In popular culture, a modified 222 also starred in the Airwolf TV series as a fictional sleek and powerful attack helicopter.
This is the Roban B222 Snake Eyes Scale 800 ARF. A premium scale kit that offers unparalleled detail. From tip-to-tail the B222 body kit displays an accuracy of detail to the real aircraft not normally seen in the RC helicopter hobby.
This kit comes with a fully illuminated scale detail cockpit with illuminated dashboard, joysticks, rudder pedals, aerials, windshield wipers and more. Full rear cabin interiors are included (not installed). Floor and ceiling details can be crafted so once the interiors are installed you have an impressively scaled cockpit/interior.
These scale kits house the cockpit in precisely the right location and the mechanics are built into the engine compartment just like in the full scale version. The B222 really impresses with the highly detailed and accurately scaled down profile.
Visit the Official Roban 800 Size B222 Snake Eyes Scale Helicopter ARF Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- 2 Blade rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades
- 2 Tail blade head and scale carbon fiber tail blades
- Extremely detailed surface with molded panel lines and rivets
- Completely illuminated scale cockpit
- Complete built In / partially pre-installed position lighting system (Controlled via AUX channel)
- Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section like the full scale
- Take off weight of 8.5kg (approximately double of a 700 3D helicopter)
- 1794mm long, 1/8 scale
- Roban B222 Snake Eyes 800 size scale body
- Full 800 size helicopter mechanics
- 2 Carbon fiber rotor blades
- 2 Carbon fiber tail blades
- Complete illuminated scale cockpit
- Complete built in / partially pre-installed position lighting system
- Helicopter flight controller - we recommend the BavarianDEMON 3X Flybarless System
- Electronic speed control (ESC) - we recommend the Castle Creations Phoenix Edge High Voltage 160A ESC With Cooling Fan
- Battery eliminator circuit (BEC) - we recommend the Castle Creations 20A BEC Pro
- Brushless motor - we recommend the Scorpion HKIII 4035-500Kv brushless motor
- Three cyclic servos - we recommend the MKS DS1220 High Torque Servo Multi-Pack (3 Servos)
- Tail servo - we recommend the MKS DS HBL980
- 12 Cell 44.4V 5000mAh LiPo battery - we recommend the Admiral 5000mAh 6S 22.2V 50C LiPo Battery Multi-Pack in series
- 8 Channel radio - select a minimum 8 channel radio with pitch and throttle curves from our Radio Collection
- 8 Channel receiver - select a minimum 8 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
Roban Scale Helicopters are intended for modelers who have advanced level building skills. Both ARF and KIT product formats require you to install your own electronics (ESC, servos, motor, etc). KIT product formats also require you to install your own helicopter mechanics. Because helicopter mechanics can vary greatly in size and shape, you may be required to modify the fuselage slightly (including cutting, drilling, etc.) to achieve a perfect fit. Roban fuselages are all handmade from fiberglass and therefore may have slight variation in tolerances between body panels, doors, or windows. These variations do not affect flight performance and can be easily adjusted by an experienced builder with proper tools. These precautions are intended for novice builders; an experienced modeler should have no issue achieving perfect results with these premiere scale helicopters kits.
Class / Size
Overall Size (L x W x H)
1850 x 580 x 510mm
Main Rotor Diameter
Main Rotor Blade Length
Tail Rotor Diameter
Tail Rotor Blade Length
Tail Drive Type
3x MKS DS1220 - MKS6005-002
1x MKS HBL980 - MKS-HBL980
500Kv Brushless Motor
Electronic Speed Con