ZOHD Dart 250G 570mm (22.4") - PNP from ZOHD - ZOH10056
Based on the great reputation of the Dart Wing family and the invaluable info gathered from top world-wide FPV pilots, ZOHD was able to develop new techniques, and after tons of tests and refinements, they are finally bringing you the finest sub-250 ship in the market: The ZOHD Dart250G.
Using their default configuration and the recommended FPV gear, it is 100% under 250 grams. To the untrained eye, she will look like a harmless toy but this is a super capable FPV ship that will even let you do long-range like the bigger sisters. Being so light, it’s a blessing for beginners since they will find that it is really hard to break it.
Visit the Official ZOHD Dart 250G 570mm Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Easy Assembly and Transport
The detachable wing and vertical fins makes the Dart 250G easy to transport.
The Dart 250G is molded in durable EPP, built-in CF spar for enhancement, stable flying capability and impact resistance.
Large Battery Bay
The Dart 250G incorporates a large battery bay for your chosen FPV equipment and electronics.
Glue-free assembly, the main wing and tails come with pre-applied 3M adhesive.
- AUW is less than 250g, ideal to comply with Sub 250g regulations
- Durable EPP material, built-in CF spar for enhancement, crash-resistant
- Being light-weight will be safe to fly anywhere, anytime. You're avoiding the hassle of an FPV registration
- Glue-free assembly, the main wing and tails come with pre-applied 3M adhesive
- Large battery bay for extended flight time
- Nose camera bay compatible with all FPV and AIO cameras in the market
- Teflon cover for the fuselage bottom, super durable, protecting the fuselage bottom from scratches
- Servo arms are well protected by an EPP hump
- Built-in CF rod in the ailerons will give precision and sharp action to your inputs
- Dedicated equipment bay for Flight Controller and GPS
- Main wing leading edge cover for those unexpected impacts
- Textured areas on both side of the fuselage, for more secure hand launch grip
- The optimized air-cooling design will keep your gear safe from overheating
- ZOHD Dart 250G 570mm (22.4") - PNP
- 4 Channel radio - select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel receiver - select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 800 - 1500 mAh LiPo Battery - we recommend the Admiral 1300mAh 3S 11.1V 25C LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector
- 3 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
|Wingspan||570mm / 22.4in|
|Length||379mm / 14.9in|
|Weight (w/o battery)||N/A|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Refer to manual|
|Power System||1406-2600kV Brushless Outrunner Motor|
|Electronic Speed Control||30A|
|Propeller / EDF||6x3|
|Servos||9g metal gear|
|Required Battery||3 Cell 11.1V 800-1500 mAh LiPo Battery (required)|
|Required Radio||4 Channel (required)|
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts