ZOHD Drift Glider 877mm (34.52") - PNP from ZOHD - ZOH10060
When the ZOHD Drift was planned, there were some very specific goals in mind, but the most important one was to make it easy to fly. In that regard the Drift exceeds expectations being that it includes the Kopilot Lite flight control system. It allows for anyone to start flying right out of the gate, even beginners. The Drift is ultra-light and very durable so that it will survive the "not so perfect" landings. The ZOHD Drift is the perfect plane for beginners and FPV pilots who want a relaxed FPV flying experience.
Visit the Official ZOHD Drift Glider Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Easy Assembly and Transport
Detachable main wing and tail boom, glue-free assembly, portable for outdoor flying.
Durable EPP Construction
Molded by tough EPP material, built-in CF spar for enhancement, stable flying capability and impact resistance.
Large Battery Bay
The Drift incorporates a large battery bay for extended flight time.
The optimized air-cooling design will keep your gear safe from overheating.
- Super easy to hand launch and slow fly, agile and accurate in control
- Detachable main wing and tail boom, glue-free assembly, portable for outdoor flying
- Durable EPP material, built-in CF spar for enhancement, crash-resistant
- Being light-weight will be safe to fly anywhere, anytime. You’re avoiding the hassle of an FPV registration
- Large battery bay for extended flight time
- You can select either 2 Cell or 3 Cell LiPo batteries for power
- Nose camera bay compatible with all FPV and AIO cameras in the market
- Special designed H-girder for the main wing makes it super solid and tough
- Built-in CF strip inside the fuselage for extra enhancement
- The Built-in CF rod in the ailerons will give precision and sharp action to your inputs
- Dedicated equipment bay for FPV Camera, Flight Controller (ZOHD Kopilot Lite), and GPS
- The optimized air-cooling design will keep your gear safe from overheating
- ZOHD Drift Glider 877mm (34.52") - PNP
- 4 Channel radio - select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel receiver - select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 900 - 1500 mAh LiPo Battery or 3 Cell 11.1V 800 - 1100 mAh LiPo Battery - we recommend the Admiral 1000mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector
- 3 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
|Wingspan||877mm / 34.5in|
|Length||688mm / 27.0in|
|Weight (w/o battery)||162g / 5.7oz|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Refer to manual|
|Power System||1406-2600kV Brushless Outrunner Motor|
|Electronic Speed Control||30A|
|Propeller / EDF||5x5 for 2S setup, 3x5x3 for 3S setup|
|Servos||2x 4.3g, 1x 8g|
|Required Battery||2 Cell 7.4V 900-1500 mAh LiPo Battery for 2S or 3 Cell 11.1V 800-1100 mAh LiPo Battery for 3 Cell (required)|
|Required Radio||4 Channel (required)|
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts