Nexa DH.82 Tiger Moth Yellow 1400mm (55") Wingspan - ARF
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-289.00)
- Unit price
DH.82 Tiger Moth Yellow 1400mm (55") Wingspan - ARF from Nexa - NXA1003-003
The de Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth is a 1930s British biplane designed by Geoffrey de Havilland and built by the de Havilland Aircraft Company. It was operated by the Royal Air Force (RAF) and many other operators as a primary trainer aircraft. In addition to the type's principal use for training, World War II saw RAF Tiger Moths operating in other capacities, including maritime surveillance and defensive anti-invasion preparations; some aircraft were even outfitted to function as armed light bombers.
The Nexa DH.82 Tiger Moth is a .46 size electric or gas option scale series warbird with a 1400mm wingspan, constructed primarily from balsa wood and covered with a fuel-resistant covering. This ARF requires assembly and installation of your choice of servos and power system, and includes four piece wing with aluminum wing joiners, wing cabane, bracing and struts, painted pilot, pre-hinged and installed control surfaces. The large battery hatch affords ample room for either electric or gas setups. An absolute classic at any airfield.
Visit the Official Nexa DH.82 Tiger Moth 1400mm ARF Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Fully Covered and Detailed
The Nexa Tiger Moth comes fully covered in the British Royal Air Force yellow livery.
Scale Details Throughout
There is no shortage of scale details with this Tiger Moth including wing cabane, bracing, struts, detailed cockpits and painted pilot.
Prehinged and Installed Control Surfaces
All control surfaces come out of the box fully prehinged and installed for your convenience.
Four Piece Wing with Aluminum Wing Joiners
The Nexa Tiger Moth comes with four piece wing with aluminum wing joiners for easy transportation.
- Striking and attractive yellow livery
- Complete Balsa and lite-ply construction for rigidity and durability
- Four piece wing with aluminum wing joiners for easy transport
- Covered from tip to tail in scale details including painted pilot and nicely detailed cockpits
- Fiberglass cowling for strength and durability
- All control surfaces come out of the box pre-hinged and installed for convenience
- Large battery hatch allows for your chosen electric or gas setup
- Nexa DH.82 Tiger Moth Yellow 1400mm (55") Wingspan - ARF
- Wheels, wheel covers
- Engine mounts
- Fuel tank, hardware and decals
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- .50 size brushless outrunner motor - we recommend the Admiral GP5 4220-770Kv Brushless Motor
- 65 Amp brushless ESC - we recommend the ZTW Mantis G2 65A ESC with 8A SBEC
- 2x 17g standard servos for ailerons - we recommend Hitec HS-85BB High Torque Micro Servo Airplane Multi-Pack (2 Servos)
- 2x 45g standard servos for elevator and rudder - we recommend Hitec HS-485HB Deluxe Ball Bearing Karbonite Gear Standard Servo Airplane Multi-Pack (2 Servos)
- 4 Cell 14.8V 4000 - 5000 mAh LiPo Batteries - we recommend the Admiral 5000mAh 4S 14.8V 40C LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector
- Electric propeller - we recommend the APC 12x6 Thin Electric Propeller -