Freewing Avanti S 80mm EDF Ultimate Sport Jet - PNP
Freewing 80mm 12-Blade Metal EDF Avanti S Ultimate Sport Jet - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - FJ21211P
Looking for the ultimate sport jet precision performance in a sleek and affordable package? The Freewing Avanti S is perfect for you! The world’s first officially licensed foam electric Avanti, courtesy of SebArt and its titular designer, Sebastian Silvestri, the Freewing 80mm Avanti S is poised to thrill EDF pilots the world over with its sport jet styling and powerhouse performance.
Sebart’s popular Avanti S design has distinguished itself for years in the turbine jet market. The Avanti S in a variety of sizes and powerplants has won awards in freestyle, acrobatic, sport, and other classes in competitions worldwide. Its remarkable performance and crisp handling at all speeds sets it apart as one of the most sought after sport jets in the hobby. We’re excited to bring this elite pedigree of design and performance to the foam electric class with the Freewing 80mm Avanti S.
The Freewing 80mm Avanti S recently won first place for "Best Flight" at AEF 2017, so bring an award winner into your hangar today!
Visit the Official Freewing Avanti S Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Officially licensed by SebArt International, the Avanti's original designer
- Powerful 12-blade EDF with all-new 3530-1850KV out-runner motor and 100A ESC
- 115mph airspeed on stock outrunner and 6s 4000mAh battery
- Optimized ducting that eliminates the need for a cheater hole
- Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation
- Removable wings with quick disconnect plug
- LED position lights on the wingtips, dorsal spine, and ventral keel
- 1236mm wingspan and 1300mm length
- Magnetic removable nose cone with plastic cap for durability
- Split flaps
- Two seat foam cockpit and light tinted plastic canopy for customization
- Spring-hinged double nose door
- Digital Metal Gear servos on all surfaces
- Freewing Avanti S 80mm EDF Ultimate Sport Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 mAh or 5000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - We recommend the EPR40006PRO
- Minimum 6 Cell Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 Cell battery charger from our Battery Collection
1236mm / 48.6in
1300mm / 51.2in
~2600g / 91.7oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||105-110mm where wing's LE meets fuselage (see manual diagram)|
3530-1850KV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
100A ESC with EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
80mm Metal EDF with 12 Blade Fan
9g metal gear standard with 200mm lead : nose gear steering. left flap, right flap
|Landing Gear||Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation|
6S 22.2V 4000mAh or 5000mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector
Nylon reinforced hinges
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 6, 2017 - The canopy in some of the photos was painted blue. The actual plastic canopy is lightly tinted smoke as you can see in the other photos, with a traditional two seat foam cockpit area. Pilots can tint or paint the canopy to any shade they prefer, and detail the cockpit to the extent they prefer, before gluing the canopy on.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Recently Viewed Products
- motion rc
Freewing Avanti S 80mm PNP
I heard so many good reports about this jet that I couldn't resist getting my hands on one and I'm so glad I did. When it arrived from Motion RC I wasn't dissapointed it looked absolutely brilliant in the Red scheme. Very quick build time due to the high quality parts, altogether an enjoyable build with minimal effort. I haven't had an opportunity to maiden it yet but I just know it will be a joy to fly Thank you Freewing and Motion rc for such a lovely jet.
The Avanti is the best airplane I have purchased from Motion. It’s everything as advertised. The landing gear is outstanding. I fly on a not too smooth grass field and the gear is holding up just fine. My only problem is that you put it on sale the week after I purchased it .
Avanti S80mm pnp
Finish and impression out of box is outstanding. Excellent value, great performance, beautiful appearance. They took foam construction to the next level.
Best EDF on the market
Easy assembly. Stable platform. Wide flight envelope. Landings are a breeze. Just plain fun!
It doesn't get any better than this
This assembled relatively easy but I still need help with the gyro and receiver settings. I hope it works as advertised. I looked at several other brands and this one came out the winner.
Still flying strong
Well over a hundred rough grass field flights and she still flies great. I continue to look forward to each "new" flight, as more nuances of jet joy are revealled.
I have 3 Avanti jets. Best sport jet around. Really fun to fly. No bad habits at all.