Freewing Avanti S Red 80mm EDF Ultimate Sport Jet - PNP
Freewing 80mm 9-Blade EDF Avanti S Red Ultimate Sport Jet - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - FJ21221P
Version Info: This is the all new racing red paint scheme version of our extremely popular Avanti S.
Looking for the ultimate sport jet precision performance in a sleek and affordable package? The Freewing Avanti S is perfect for you! The world’s first officially licensed foam electric Avanti, courtesy of SebArt and its titular designer, Sebastian Silvestri, the Freewing 80mm Avanti S is poised to thrill EDF pilots the world over with its sport jet styling and powerhouse performance.
Sebart’s popular Avanti S design has distinguished itself for years in the turbine jet market. The Avanti S in a variety of sizes and powerplants has won awards in freestyle, acrobatic, sport, and other classes in competitions worldwide. Its remarkable performance and crisp handling at all speeds sets it apart as one of the most sought after sport jets in the hobby. We’re excited to bring this elite pedigree of design and performance to the foam electric class with the Freewing 80mm Avanti S.
The Freewing 80mm Avanti S recently won first place for "Best Flight" at AEF 2017, so bring an award winner into your hangar today!
Visit the Official Freewing Avanti S Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Featuring an all new high visibility and bold racing red paint scheme
- Officially licensed by SebArt International, the Avanti's original designer
- Powerful 9-blade EDF with all-new 3530-1900kV out-runner motor and 100A ESC
- 115mph airspeed on stock outrunner and 6s 4000mAh battery
- Optimized ducting that eliminates the need for a cheater hole
- Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation
- Removable wings with quick disconnect plug
- LED position lights on the wingtips, dorsal spine, and ventral keel
- 1236mm wingspan and 1300mm length
- Magnetic removable nose cone with plastic cap for durability
- Split flaps
- Two seat foam cockpit and light tinted plastic canopy for customization
- Spring-hinged double nose door
- Digital Metal Gear servos on all surfaces
- Freewing Avanti S Red 80mm EDF Ultimate Sport Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 mAh or 5000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - We recommend the EPR40006PRO
- Minimum 6 Cell Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 Cell battery charger from our Battery Collection
1236mm / 48.6in
1300mm / 51.2in
~2600g / 91.7oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||105-110mm where wing's LE meets fuselage (see manual diagram)|
3530-1900kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
100A ESC with EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
80mm EDF with 9 Blade Fan
9g metal gear standard with 200mm lead : nose gear steering. left flap, right flap
|Landing Gear||Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation|
6S 22.2V 4000mAh or 5000mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector
Nylon reinforced hinges
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 6, 2017 - The canopy in some of the photos was painted blue. The actual plastic canopy is lightly tinted smoke as you can see in the other photos, with a traditional two seat foam cockpit area. Pilots can tint or paint the canopy to any shade they prefer, and detail the cockpit to the extent they prefer, before gluing the canopy on.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Recently Viewed Products
One awesome jet
This Avanti is the new style with the 9 blade fan. It assembles very well. As far as the flying goes, it accelerates quick on grass and is eager to get airborne. It tracks straight and has great vertical speed. Also, landings are a breeze. You probably would have a hard time finding an edf that flies better than this one. Nice job Motion and Freewing!
Went together fine. Flew fine, but it seemed way slower than the older Avanti S. Motor maxed out at 2100 watts and 92amps. Other Avanti S. planes at my field are at least 10 to 15 mph. faster.
I can’t believe how easy this baby flies. Anyone who is wanting to fly an EDF should get one of these. I started with a small EDF several years ago and it was a disappointment. Not stable and had to fly fast to keep it in the air. The Avanti can fly fast or slow with no bad tenancies. The really cool part is the flaps do not cause the plane to pitch when deployed, so no need to use elevator comp. I get about 5 minutes of flying on a 4000 ma pack and still have more than3.8 volts per cell left. I did switch the fan out for a 12 blade unt. Don’t need the extra speed from the 9 blade. Just like the more realistic sound that the 12 blade provides.
Free wing AvantiS red
This makes my second Avanti S I have purchased from Motion rc. The first was the original yellow version that I have over 300 flights on with no problems. Got the red version this time because my old eyes are getting worse and hope the red show up better.have not built it yet but if it is good as the first it will be great. These jets are awesome.
Great Flying Jet
I bought this for my son for Christmas. This has to be the best flying edf out there! Free wing has done a great job on this plane and it shows when flying and the quality and looks are great.
My first Avanti was the best flying plane I have flown, it was a little hard for me to see with the silver and light yellow colors.l This one should show up better for me, with the dark red and black colors.
++ Motion RC- What a terrific company to deal with
Had an issue with the first Avanti I received and Motion RC promptly worked me through a swap of components. One of the best retail experiences I’ve had in a long time..
alles iO, super Jet
Avanti S Red 80mm
I've wanted this Jet seance back in i think August, it finally arrived about 2 weeks ago... Haven't had a chance to put it together yet, but the way i look at it is " Im saving the Best for last". As soon as i put it together and fly it i will give you a full review...