Freewing F-22 Raptor High Performance 4S 64mm EDF Jet - PNP
Freewing F-22 Raptor High Performance Version 12-Blade EDF Jet - Gray Camo - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ10512P
Introduced in 2005, the F-22 Raptor is the US Air Force's ultimate super-maneuverable, stealth fighter aircraft. The clean lines, stealth profile, and scale details are all captured in this exceptional 64mm EDF Jet from Freewing Models. Simplicity and durability were major design factors with this model. All airfoil surfaces (main wings, rudders, and elevators) are attached to the fuselage using a new modular joiner system which improves strength and allows easy parts replacement. Quality electronic components come pre-installed so you can be in the air in less then one hour. This High Performance version of the F-22 includes an upgraded 3300KV motor, 12-blade fans, 40A ESC and 4 Cell LiPo capability, making it the perfect EDF Jet for those pilots seeking higher top-end speeds and faster climbing rates. This plane is one of the Motion RC Flight Team's favorites - fast, easy to fly and affordable. Own a piece of US Air Superiority today - the Freewing F-22 Raptor.
Visit the Official Freewing 64mm F-22 Raptor Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- New - Now comes with 12-blade EDF fan unit
- Upgraded (High Performance) version of the standard F-22, includes a powerful 2836-3300KV motor, 40 Amp Electronic Speed Control, and 4S LiPo capability
- Scale design including US Air Force sky-camo graphics, hand-painted pilot, detailed cockpit, and landing gear
- Full size, independent elevators provide level flight and improved aircraft climbing ability
- Main wing, rudder and elevators are all detachable making the aircraft easy to transport and easy to repair (no gluing)
- Fixed, scale landing gear design helps keep the F-22 lightweight and also improves the model's flying life
- Large ESC cooling vents help extend the life of the on-board electronics
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Durable EPO material is stronger and more flexible than conventional foam airframes
- Brushless motor, ESC and servos come pre-installed for your convenience
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector - EPR22004PROX6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
690mm / 27.2in
950mm / 37.4in
850g / 29.98oz
40A, XT60 Connector, internal SBEC
Propeller / EDF
64mm 12-Blade EDF
9g standard with 100mm lead : left elevator, left aileron, right aileron
Fixed main landing gear, steerable nose gear.
4S 14.8V 1600mAh to 2200Ah 30C LiPo
4 Channel computer radio
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Recently Viewed Products
F-22 4S high performance EDF
Awesome plane . 85 mph on GPS . Wooooooosh
The build quality is very good and it is one of the fastest models l have ever put together. Need not have worried about not having flaps as it gets off wet grass better than some of my other EDF's. In the air it fly's superbly and l can get a good 4/5 minutes on a 2200 4's.
Bar none one of the best models I've ever flown!
This plane is so stable and oh so affordable! It's the perfect size to keep in your trunk for hitting the park on your way home from work. I really can not recommend this plane enough. Don't believe me? Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PrP2ByA_AY&feature=youtu.be And if that doesn't convince you, just buy the plane already! $139 US? You can hardly even get a UMX plane for that; heck a 6s battery will cost this much. So what are you waiting for? Do it... Do it... Do it... You won't be disappointed!
No power at 7000ft. alt.
Beautiful plane, however, don't even think about buying this plane (or any EDF) if you fly at 4000ft. above sea level or more. Too bad because I really love these jets! Doc
Flys good, look good,
Does the controller come with it?
I didn't buy the plane but i want to and i also want to know if the controller comes along with it
Plane looks nice but landing gear is horrible. Everybody wish Freewing to make strong F-22 Raptor 80mm or 90mm EDF. People from clubs I know say they send many suggestions to Motion RC and directly to Freewing but no respond from company. I think Freewing can do better.
After trying and loving the Stinger 64 4s HP I decided to have a go with this great looking F22. Build is simple and straight forward. I found my model to be very tail heavy with the 4s 2200 admiral battery in the only place it goes. Keeping this bird in the air with either the Admiral 4s 2200 35c or Admiral pro 4s 2200 45c involves full throttle 95% of the flight. Next step for me is to remove the landing gear and try hand launching for reduced weight and drag. I also plan to carve a bit of foam to move the battery further forward as adding any counter weight made it slower and harder to keep aloft. The Stinger 64mm HP out runs this bird with 1/2 throttle applied. It is a looker though on the ground and in the air.