FlightLine 1600mm Spitfire Support Page
- FlightLine 1600mm Spitfire Mk.IX Instruction Manual
- FlightLine 1600mm Spitfire Mk.IX Decal Placement Sheet
- September 11, 2018 - The FlightLine 1600mm Spitfire recommends a 6S 5000 mAh Lipo, but can be flown on an equivalent weight 4S pack at a higher throttle setting. Extra special care for CG must be taken, since the 6S 5000 is typically pushed all the way forward, meaning a 4S would need to be an equivalent weight.
- August 9, 2018 - For modelers with access to a 3D Printer or who want to use a third party 3D printing service, we are offering for a limited time the original .STL files for free download. Modelers are responsible for preparing the file for their own printer’s specifications. These downloadable files are ideal for modelers who enjoy tinkering with printer settings and materials. Please note, we only provide the .STL files themselves; we cannot provide tech support for your specific printer. By downloading the .STL files, you agree to not monetize the file in any way without Motion RC’s express written consent. If you have your own 3D printer, or have access to one, you can download the STL files directly from this link:
- Spitfire Clipped Wing Conversion and Cockpit .STL Files
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center