Please follow these two simple steps to return a product that you have purchased from Motion RC.
Step 1 : Read the following return policy carefully before returning any products
- If you ordered the wrong item or you no longer want your item, you can return new, unassembled, unused products within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Please note, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- If your order was shipped using our Free Shipping option, we will deduct the actual shipping cost from your refund amount. Any shipping charges paid by the customer are nonrefundable.
- Products that are incomplete, assembled, or used in any way are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging with all included parts and accessories.
- Clearance Items and Scratch and Dent Items are sold "as is" and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstance.
- Computer software such as Realflight or Phoenix cannot be returned.
- If your return is the result of a shipping error (we shipped you the wrong product), Motion RC will pay the return shipping costs.
- Items returned without an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be rejected and returned to the customer at their expense.
Note - If your product has been assembled or used in any way, and you discover an issue with your product within 30 days of delivery, you may be eligible for replacement or repair under the Motion RC product warranty policy. Please visit our Warranty Policy Page to determine if your product is covered by the Motion RC product warranty.
Step 2 : Complete the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form below
In the new support ticket form below, fill in all sections with the details of your product return request. Items marked with a red asterisk are mandatory. Be sure to include the reason for your return in the TICKET DETAILS box.
Once you complete and submit this form, a customer service representative will review your return request. If the return is authorized, we will email you an RMA number and instructions for returning your product.