Dynam BF-109 with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam BF-109 with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8951RTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Messerschmitt Bf 109 was a German World War II fighter aircraft designed by Willy Messerschmitt and Robert Lusser during the early to mid-1930s. It was one of the first truly modern fighters of the era, including such features as all-metal monocoque construction, a closed canopy, a retractable landing gear, and was powered by a liquid-cooled, inverted-V12 aero engine. The Bf 109 was the most produced fighter aircraft in history, with a total of 33,984 airframes produced from 1936 up to April 1945. More aerial kills were made with the Bf 109 than any other aircraft of World War II. Dynam's BF-109 RTF is ready for those ambitious sorties! Included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery so after a quick build you're ready for those Allied fighters!
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- NEW! LED navigation lighting with LED control board (no more bare leads)
- Realistic scale features including WWII German Luftwaffe paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner motor
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam BF-109 with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector
- 4 Cell LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1270mm / 50in
1163mm / 45in
1400g / 49.3oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||65 - 70mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
3-Blade Scale Prop
4x 9g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo with XT60 connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Dynam BF 109 with gyro 1270mm RTF
Directions are limited, being a model builder all my life,,(both RC & plastic),, I found them poor at best,, charger for this unit is cheap & I don't really know if it's charging. Did have the chance to plug everything in & everything seems to be working,(retracts,elevators,alarons,ect). This is my first flying model since the early 90s & it's amazing how far technological has come,(aircraft like this had to be made back on the day & not out of foam). Actually looks like a BF 109G & can't wait to fly it.
Very nice model but instructions could have been better. Not had chance to fly it yet.
This plane is a great plane it easy to fly durable and affordable. My only problem with the 109 is the landing gear bends easily, and the 109 does not preform well on grass.
Nice work on the video.the bf 109 is a good rc plane to have