E-flite UMX Timber BNF Basic 700mm (27.6") Wingspan - BNF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
UMX Timber BNF Basic 700mm (27.6") Wingspan from E-flite - (Bind-N-Fly) - BNF - EFLU3950
The reason the Motion RC Fly Boys really dig this new offering from E-flite is its ability to be flown nearly anywhere due to it's STOL (Short Takeoff and Landing) versatility. The UMX Timber comes with leading edge flaps to decrease your takeoff and landing distance even further. Stability is at the heart of this model and comes with the AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE® Select Flight Mode so both beginner and intermediate pilots can fly with confidence. Added realism like the LED light package adds another dimension with sunrise or sunset sorties. With the optional float package (not included) extend your flight path even further to those watery runways. A versatile and fun adventure awaits!
- Fly in impossibly small spaces with its STOL capabilities
- Leading edge slats (optional) and fully functional flaps for short takeoffs and landings
- Robust 180-size, 3000kV brushless outrunner motor provides plenty of punch
- AS3X technology and optional SAFE Select mode for increased stability
- Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- Tundra-sized wheels and durable landing gear can handle rugged surfaces
- LED light system installed for those sunrise or sunset sorties
- Optional floats available for those water adventures (see below)
- Battery compartment that is easy to access
- Steerable tail wheel
- No assembly required
- E-flite UMX Timber BNF Basic 700mm (27.6") Wingspan - BNF
- 5+ Channel Spektrum Compatible Radio - Select a minimum 5 channel Spektrum compatible radio from our Radio Collection
- 2S 7.4V 200-280 mAh LiPo battery - We recommend the 2S 200 mAh LiPo battery
- 2S Lipo Battery Charger - We recommend the E-flite Ultra Micro 4 Battery Charger
- E-flite UMX Timber Float Set w/Accessories - EFLUA1190
27.6in / 700mm
18.4in / 467mm
4.3oz / 121g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||28mm from the wing's leading edge at the root|
|Powerful 180-size 3,000kV brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
Micro brushless (installed)
Propeller / EDF
2 Cell 7.4V 200-280mAh LiPo battery (required)
Full-range, 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter (required)
|Recommended Environment||Large indoors (like a gym) or outdoors|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Love lying this little plane, can fly it in the smallest areas,,
Great flying small airplane with windy conditions up to about 8mph
Love this little version of the timber , fly it in small confined areas with ease,,,
Works great ,fun to fly.
Nice starter plane for the price.
LOVE the UMX Timber and it's big brother. Stable aircraft that gets me in and out of tight spaces. Purchased additional UMX Timber for my adult son as introduction to flyind RC planes. Unfortunately the family dog thought it was a frisbe and took it out of the air. (Wish he would have recorded it) Thank God you stock replacement wings!
Excellent small plane. easy to bind, adjust controls and fly. Just not on windy days. Lights are awesome, easy handling, plenty of power.
What a great, fun, little plane. This is by far, one of the favorites in my fleet, and goes with me every time I go fly. I take it out at sunset as often as possible, because just as they say, the lights on this thing are amazing. Easy flyer and “Safe select” worked with no problem assigning it to a switch. This plane does every acrobatic I throw at it, with plenty of power. I enjoy flying it in the wind, with flaps, it just floats, I even hover it and catch it in my hands. As with any UMX, it’s pretty fragile but easily repaired with Foam Tac, which is another great product. But this plane, you’ll love it!
Incredibly agile, all around fun!
I thought this thing would be "too easy to fly" but with the introduction of the flaps the whole flight envelope changes and it becomes very fun! It's so fun to be able to change how the thing flies mid - air, really helps manipulate the way you land, and the slow flight characteristics are incredible! I haven't even installed the forward slats yet, but I'm sure they will help slow it down even more. Seriously incredible bird ESPECIALLY for the price. ALSO do yourself a favor and invest in a quality receiver. Don't get the Dxi, get at least the DX6 or DX8, you will not regret it as I know you'll want more planes after you fly this one.
great flying plane. wind does not bother it. flys great in a gym as well as outside.