Freewing de Havilland DH-112 Venom V2 Swiss Red 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
Freewing 90mm EDF de Havilland DH 112 Venom Jet Version 2 Swiss Red Scheme - Receiver Ready (PNP) - RJ30231P
This is the new version 2 (V2) of Freewing's Venom EDF Jet with Swiss red livery. This upgraded version has significant upgrades to both the power system and the airframe. The Venom V2 now includes a 12 blade fan, 130A Hobbywing ESC, and powerful 3748-1450kv brushless motor. Structural upgrades include an increased number of carbon wing spars for rigidity, strengthening of the overall tail section, and a complete redesign of the horizontal and vertical stabilizer sections for improve performance and scale appearance.
- New - 90mm 12 blade ducted fan with metal housing and powerful 3748-1450kV brushless motor provides awesome power and incredible real life jet turbine sound.
- New - Premium quality 130 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 8A UBEC.
- New - stronger tail section, with revised rudder and elevator.
- New - Increased carbon spar count and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility.
- Incredible scale details including hand painted pilots, scale canopy, shock absorbing landing gear, sequenced landing doors, and stunning Swiss Air Force graphics package.
- Large, nearly 5 foot, wingspan provides incredible scale detail and easy to see even at high speeds.
- Bright LED navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers.
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors.
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings.
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges).
- Motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience.
- Minimum 6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - EPR40006PRO
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – Click Here for recommendations
Tech Note: As of November 2016, all Ready2Fly products have been integrated into the Freewing Model International brand. The package and manual of this product “may” still reflect the Ready2Fly brand, however, please rest assured you have purchased the proper Freewing product. Also, this model does NOT include a weapons set. This is the Swiss airshow livery which did not utilize weapons.
1500mm / 59in
1100mm / 43.3in
2500g / 88.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||See Manual|
3748-1450kv Brushless Motor
Electronic Speed Control
130A, 8A UBEC with EC5 connector
Propeller / EDF
90mm 12-Blade EDF
9 x 9g high speed servos
|Landing Gear||Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts|
6S 22.2V 3600-4000mAh 40C LiPo with EC5 connector
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts