Freewing Moray Sport Racer Red 800mm (32") Wingspan - PNP
Freewing Moray in Red Color Scheme - Receiver Ready - FS10211P
Looking for something fast? Enter the Freewing Moray. We clocked the Moray just above 85mph using a pocket radar. This is one of the best constructed foamy RC planes we have ever seen. It has no problem holding up to extreme speeds - and we do mean extreme. Carbon rods are present in the fuselage, the wings, and the horizontal stabilizer. In addition to all the carbon, the servo push rods are very well constructed. The Freewing Moray is a rocket fast, very well built, extremely fun to fly RC plane. Make sure you fly at a very large flight field because the Freewing Moray covers a lot of ground quickly. Best of all the Moray requires no glue and can be built in about 30 minutes - just add your receiver of choice and a battery!
How to launch the Freewing Moray
First, grab the fuselage of plane at or slightly ahead of the C.G. Launch the Moray underhanded in a nearly vertical attitude at full throttle. Only a gentle toss is required given the Moray's power. The Moray will effortlessly go straight up without any drama. This is a simple tried and true method to successfully launch the Freewing Moray time after time. Be sure to launch the Moray away from your body but DO NOT launch the Moray like a normal plane. A traditional overhand horizontal launch at full throttle will result in a torque roll and a crash.
- Durable EPO foam construction reinforced by carbon rods
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Extremely fast, able to reach speeds near 90mph!
- Brushless motor, ESC and micro servos installed
- 4-6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 4-6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 4 Cell 14.8V 1600 mAh Lipo Battery - EPR16004
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
40A, Internal BEC, T connector
Propeller / EDF
7x6 2 blade prop
None- belly land, hand launch
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts