Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" V2 Twin 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
70mm Freewing Twin EDF Messerschmitt Me-262 "Yellow 7" V2 Jet - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ30421P
Introducing a new color scheme for 2018, the Freewing Me-262 Version 2 features 12 blade EDFs for exhilarating power and realistic sound. Wearing the historic markings of a preserved Me-262 on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C, the iconic "Yellow 7", BuNos 500491, will stand out against the blue skies at your local flying field.
This is a fantastic twin EDF 70mm jet from Freewing. The Motion RC Flight Boys considers this one of the relatively hidden gems of EDFs that we offer. Excellent presence both static and in the air, very nimble with excellent speed and flight characteristics. If you're looking for something unique, distinctive with excellent quality and performance then you will want to give the Freewing Me 262 a look, you won't be disappointed.
Visit the Official Freewing Me 262 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Iconic "Yellow 7" BuNos 500491 paint scheme
- NEW! Upgraded 3048-2150kv brushless outrunner motors
- NEW! Twin 12-Blade 70mm EDFs with metal housing for high speed manuevers and realistic jet turbine sound
- Super scale features including detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, engine vents, machine guns and more
- Dual 60A Hobbywing ESCs and powerful 2150kV brushless motors give the Me262's twin EDFs the thrust to reach speeds in excess of 100 MPH !
- Durable, shock absorbing, metal retractable main gear and nose gear
- Split flaps for shorter takeoffs and slower landings
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
- Crash resistant EPO foam with carbon wing spars for enhanced strength
- Motors, EDF, ESC, and all servos come pre-installed for your convenience
- Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" Twin 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 to 6000 mAh LiPo battery with EC5 connector - we recommend the Admiral Pro 6 Cell 6000 mAh LiPo with EC5 connector
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1280mm / 50.4in
2900g / 102.3oz
NEW 3048-2150kv brushless outrunner motors (2 pcs)
60A HobbyWing, Internal SBEC, EC5 connector (2 pcs)
Propeller / EDF
NEW 70mm 12-Blade EDF Fans (2 pcs)
9g standard with 100mm lead : nose gear steering
Electronic Retract with Metal Trunnions on Main Gear and Nose Gear
6S 22.2V 4000mAh to 6000mAh 40C LiPo
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Freewing Quality Control AWOL on this one
This is the second Freewing ME262 i've purchased from Motion RC. First one arrived in excellent shape and performed well until I bounced/tip stalled it on a landing and damaged the foam in the nose. But I was disappointed in the condition of this one -- not Motion RC's fault, but somebody was asleep in quality-control at Freewing. One wing had "crush" damage across a strip of the entire upper surface that I won't use it (saved my wings/nacelles from the first plane and used them). The fuselage had a couple of small pokes penetrating the foam, a paper-thin canopy that flexes badly if you touch it (first one was much stiffer), a few more dents in the front left side of the canopy, etc. Except for the wing, I was able to repair or cover up most of the other damage, and just used the old wing set because it was in perfect shape, but if this would have been my first 262, I would have had to send it back. Fortunately, I was able to use salvage parts from the first one, because this is a wonderful-flying EDF, looks beautiful in the air, and if I LAY OFF the elevator at touchdown, it is nice to land. Still consider Motion RC the absolute best company to work with, and I know they would have worked with me on this second plane -- I just didn't want to go through all the hassle of sending that monster box back when I had the spare parts and "repair ability" to make it work.
Good quality flys well
Lovley, I Like it very much! Perfect!
I received it very soon it was well packed and no damage on it. The item seems good. Good quality of materials and compnents, realistic and good looking, i haven't tested it i need to mount an fpv camera on it (i fly always in firts person), mybe ill post a video when ill be ready. So i can't say" How well does the product perform "
This jet is one of my favorite. not only does it look great in the air..it flies amazing with 6s from 3300 to 4000 for the price doesnt get any better..thanx MOTIONRC for such a great priduct.
ME 262 manaual and first flight setup
Great plane, but the instruction manual needs a serious update like control throws exponentionle etc also the inner flaps do not deflect the same as the outer wing flaps so i would be incloined to adjuts the inner to move more that outer flaps to avoid tip stalling on landing approach
superb model to build and fly
Freewing Messerschmitt Me262
Very good performance. This is my second Me262 and it flies just as good as the V1 Me262. Both are the same aircraft with different fans. It is a pity though that the cabins are out of scale, could be more like Dynams.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?