Black Horse Yak 11 2350mm (92.5") Wingspan - ARF
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-1,699.00)
- Unit price
Yak 11 2350mm (92.5") Wingspan from Black Horse - Balsa Wood ARF - BHM1016-001
The Yakovlev Yak-11 is a trainer aircraft used by the Soviet Air Force and other Soviet-influenced air forces from 1947 until 1962.
The Black Horse Yak 11 faithfully represents the classic Russian trainer as attention was paid to a true to original appearance and best possible flight characteristics. The model can be operated using an electric power system or with an internal combustion engine about 40-60cc displacement.
Visit the Official Black Horse Yak 11 2350mm Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Factory Weathered Printing
The printing on this model has a realistic weathering complete with rivet and panel line detail that elevates the model to a whole new level of scale appeal.
Naca Airfoil Design For Improved Airflow
The Yak 11 utilizes a Naca airfoil design which maximizes airflow above and below each wing for increased lift and performance.
The Yak 11 uses an electric power recommendation with ample room for your electronics but can accept a gas power setup as well.
The impressive 92.5" wingspan offers impressive presence both in the air and on the ground.
- High level of prefabrication right out of the box
- Lightweight, strong, laser cut balsa and plywood construction
- Panel lines and details printed directly onto the pre-applied, high quality covering
- Electric retracts with oleo struts for quality and scale appeal
- Recessed hinges on all control surfaces
- Pre-drilled hinge mounting holes
- Heavy-duty pin hinges on all control surfaces
- Large easy access fuel t