Castle Creations 10A BEC
Castle Creations 10A Switched BEC - 010-0004-00
The Castle 10A BEC is a staple in RC and makes the perfect upgrade to the OEM equipment found in any plane. Some find it wise to disable the low amp BEC included with some planes (by remove the center wire from the ESC) and use an external switched BEC such as this 10A Castle BEC. This will ensure you have plenty of power for your servos, retracts, and receiver. A Proper setup using this Castle 10A BEC will help prevent brown outs which some popular receiver brands are prone to. With this BEC you have the option to use the flight battery pack or a separate battery pack to power the servos, lights, retracts, and receiver. The BEC includes a JR connector to connect to the receiver and bare wires on the other side. Please see diagram or instructions for proper connection.
- 10A max continuous current
- Input voltage: 5V to 25V (2S LiPo to 6S LiPo)
- Adjustable output voltage: 4.8V to 9V
- Programmable using the Castle PHX-LINK USB Cable
- Size: 1.2" x .6" x .4"
- Weight: .4oz (11g)
- Works with Phoenix, Phoenix HV, Phoenix Ice, Thunderbird, Mamba Micro Pro, Mamba Max, Mamba Max Pro, Mamba Monster, Sidewinder, Hydra , and CC BEC, and CC BEC Pro products!
- Save all ESC settings to a file