Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 100A ESC with 5A SBEC
Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 100A ESC with 5A Switched BEC - 010-0100-00
***NOTE*** Castle Creations ESC are NOT compatible with Freewing motors. ZTW brand ESC are recommend upgrades when using a Freewing motor.
The Castle Creations 100A Phoenix Edge ESC is a fantastic upgrade for any plane. Weather you are looking for more reliability or more speed, this 100A ESC is a good choice. This is a much if you are looking to use a higher voltage battery, higher performance prop, or larger motor. The Castle 100A ESC has a 5A internal SBEC and comes with bare wires so you can add the connector of your choice. Combine this with the external Castle 10A SBEC for planes with potential for a lot of servo/landing gear amp draw. This ESC is fully programmable using the and a windows computer. This ESC can be used with a 2S to 8S LiPo.
- 100A max current
- Input voltage: 5V to 33.6V (2S LiPo to 8S LiPo)
- Adjustable SBEC output voltage: 5V to 8.4V
- Programmable using the Castle PHX-LINK USB Cable
- Direct connection to motor or bullet connectors
- Battery connector
- Size: 2.8" x 2.0" x .9"
- Weight: 4.5oz (91.5g) including wires, 2.6oz (41g) without wires