CEN Racing Ford F450 Silver Mercury 4x4 1/10 Scale Solid Axle 4WD Truck - RTR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $100.00)
- Unit price
CEN Racing Ford F450 Silver Mercury 4x4 1/10 Scale Solid Axle 4WD Truck - RTR - CEG8983
Version Info: This truck is delivered as "RTR", however does require 4x AA batteries for the transmitter and either LiPo, LiHV or NiMH batteries, purchased separately (see Requires below for details).
The CEN Ford F450 SD KG1 Wheel Edition 1/10 4WD Solid Axle RTR Truck is the latest CEN release and one that may mark the beginning of a new generation of R/C scale and style that will be tough to beat! This is an officially licensed Ford F450 SD 1/10 4WD RTR Custom Truck DL-Series. It's true 1/10 scale RTR. Your CEN Racing car is backed by Motion RC's world-renowned customer service and technical support. Drive on!
Visit the Official CEN Racing Ford F450 4x4 1/10 Scale 4WD Truck Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
The Ford F450 boasts 3 links suspension, big bore oil filled adustable shocks and harden steel steering drag link.
High-Torque Power System
Features a Mabuchi RS-550 High-Torque Motor and Hobbywing 40A WP-1040 with T connector manufactured by Hobbywing.
The Ford F450 comes with KG1 FORGED Trident-D wheels.
RTR, Just Add Batteries
Your CEN Ford F450 comes with a 2.4GHz transmitter. Simply add 4 AA batteries to the transmitter and your choice of battery for the truck (see Requires below) your adventure awaits!
- Hobbywing 40A WP-1040-Brushed
- Water-proof and dust-proof for all weather
- Built-In Capacitor Module
- Automatic throttle range calibration
- Low voltage cut-off protection for Li-Po (lithium polymer) and NiMH battery
- Over-Heat protection and throttle signal loss protection
- Easily programmed with jumpers
- Mabuchi RS-550 High-Torque Motor
- 12Kg Servo by Savox
- 4.8V 0.26 sec/60deg 10.0 kg-cm
- 6.0V 0.23 sec/60deg 12.0 kg-cm
- 25T Horn Gear Spline
- High-Torque Servo Horn Saver
- Radio System:
- Pistol-Grip AMP 30 3 Channel Transmitter
- Digital Trimming
- Steering Dual-Rate (ST D/R) Adjustment
- End Point Adjustment (EPA)
- Built in Failsafe
- Steel Frame Rails
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo) Chassis Design
- Stamped Steel Shock Hoops
- Steel Skid Plate
- Full Precision Ball Bearing Support
- Adjustable Turnbuckles
- 3 Links Suspension with Panhard Bar Design
- Big Bore Oil Filled Adjustable Coil Over Shocks
- Harden Steel Steering Drag Link
- 6mm Aluminum Linka