Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" V2 Twin 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
70mm Freewing Twin EDF Messerschmitt Me-262 "Yellow 7" V2 Jet - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FJ30421P
Introducing a new color scheme for 2018, the Freewing Me-262 Version 2 features 12 blade EDFs for exhilarating power and realistic sound. Wearing the historic markings of a preserved Me-262 on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C, the iconic "Yellow 7", BuNos 500491, will stand out against the blue skies at your local flying field.
This is a fantastic twin EDF 70mm jet from Freewing. The Motion RC Flight Boys considers this one of the relatively hidden gems of EDFs that we offer. Excellent presence both static and in the air, very nimble with excellent speed and flight characteristics. If you're looking for something unique, distinctive with excellent quality and performance then you will want to give the Freewing Me 262 a look, you won't be disappointed.
Visit the Official Freewing Me 262 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Iconic "Yellow 7" BuNos 500491 paint scheme
- NEW! Upgraded 3048-2150kv brushless outrunner motors
- NEW! Twin 12-Blade 70mm EDFs with metal housing for high speed manuevers and realistic jet turbine sound
- Super scale features including detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, engine vents, machine guns and more
- Dual 60A Hobbywing ESCs and powerful 2150kV brushless motors give the Me262's twin EDFs the thrust to reach speeds in excess of 100 MPH !
- Durable, shock absorbing, metal retractable main gear and nose gear
- Split flaps for shorter takeoffs and slower landings
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
- Crash resistant EPO foam with carbon wing spars for enhanced strength
- Motors, EDF, ESC, and all servos come pre-installed for your convenience
- Freewing Messerschmitt Me 262 "Yellow 7" Twin 70mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 to 6000 mAh LiPo battery with EC5 connector - we recommend the Admiral Pro 6 Cell 6000 mAh LiPo with EC5 connector
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1280mm / 50.4in
2900g / 102.3oz
NEW 3048-2150kv brushless outrunner motors (2 pcs)
60A HobbyWing, Internal SBEC, EC5 connector (2 pcs)
Propeller / EDF
NEW 70mm 12-Blade EDF Fans (2 pcs)
9g standard with 100mm lead : nose gear steering
Electronic Retract with Metal Trunnions on Main Gear and Nose Gear
6S 22.2V 4000mAh to 6000mAh 40C LiPo
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Very nice RC plane
Der Zusammenbau hat gut geklappt. Aber ich habe sie noch nicht eingeflogen.
Very nice twin 70mm , displays nicely. Have yet to fly it.
Love it, incredible flying airplane my first EDF
Overall the 262 flys real stable and predicable and fast if you want. Looked over reviews prior to purchase. Made some thin ply and carbon rod mods to front nose to support nose wheel. Retracts are same as other Freeewing models I have but front gear can break front of plane off if you hit hard and rear gear will bend. This kit has been around for years, the fit could be better if you compare to Freewings P51 or AL37.. But still a rear nice model for the money, Any issues Motion RC will make it right !
I was a little hesitant to pull the trigger due to limited hangar space but I am soooo glad I did !!! If it was any bigger I probably wouldn't have but it's the perfect size to leave assembled for transport but still has that beefy presence we all love. I had her assembled within 1 hour and only issue I found was the squid power adapter that goes from battery to the 2 edf's wasn't lined up properly so I couldn't plug the battery in more than 25% in. I removed the bullet from the ec5 housing and found a splash of solder to be at fault and once filed away it plugged right in!! This would not have been an easy part to replace so I was happy to fix it. I installed a spektrum ar637t with as3x on my DX9 TX and think this was the perfect RX for this jet. Once programming was complete I took her up for maiden and was just blown away at how clean and controllable she flew!! Ended up overshooting the runway a little but only ripped the front gear door out of its socket which popped right back in and this wouldn't have even happened if not for my over confidence and lack of flair prior to touchdown. Overall if you're on the fence about this jet I say absolutely get it now!! Bravo to Freewing and Motion RC for their attention to detail and build quality at such a fair price. My only negative would be that they stop trying to erase history and have supplied the HISTORICALLY CORRECT swastikas even if not pre-applied to the plane but I'm sure the lawyers had their say in the matter. Oh and the instructions were a let down but plenty of info online to make up for that. Good luck and as Pilot Robert would say "just click some-sing hey"... you won't regret it!
All three jets I have purchased from Freewing are fantastic looking and nicely finished! Unfortunately our flying field is closed, until further notice can’t wait to fly them and see how they perform ! Nice job Freewing!
Haven't flown yet but great build Thanks
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?