Freewing Pandora 4-in-1 Red 1400mm (55") Wingspan - PNP
Freewing Pandora 4-in-1 Red 1400mm (55") Wingspan - PNP - FT30121P
The Freewing Pandora is not only one of the best beginner planes on the market, it is a great intermediate plane too. How is this possible? The Pandora ships as a high wing trainer. Simply change the canopy to the included low wing canopy and move the wings to the bottom of the fuselage and you now have a light sport low wing plane perfect for an intermediate pilot. In addition there are two sets of wheels. There is a set of tricycle landing gear which the Motion RC Pilots think looks best on the low wing plane, and there is a set of "Big Wheel" landing gear in tail dragger format which is perfect for grass and dirt takeoff/landing. The "Big Wheels" even work on tall thick grass with ease.
You literally have 4 combinations and can make 4 different planes. This is a fantastic concept which is very enjoyable to fly. The Pandora does not get knocked around by the wind as much as a smaller plane. We don't recommend beginners fly any RC plane in a lot of wind but this plane is easier than most to fly in a bit of wind because of the larger size and weight. The guys at Motion RC think the Freewing Pandora may quickly become the plane of choice for both beginner and intermediate pilots.
Note: Optional flaps are molded into the wings along with a pocket for the flap servos. Better yet, the hardware for the optional flaps is included. You only need two 9 gram servos to make the flaps fully operational in about 10 minutes. If you use one flap channel, you will need a Y cable, one forward 9g servo, and one reverse 9g servo. If you use two channels for flaps, you can use two forward 9g servos and reverse one channel using your radio. If you need any help picking out servos for the flaps, the guys at Motion RC are happy to help.
Be sure to click the "Videos" tab above to see many more videos including the Pandora flying in the snow with Skis.
- High wing and low wing configuration included in one plane
- Tricycle landing gear and tail dragger landing gear included
- Included BIG wheels for tall grass takeoff and landings
- Molded wing pocket for optional flap servos - hardware and push rods are included
- Durable EPO foam construction
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
- Brushless motor, ESC, and 4 micro servos installed
- 4-6 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 4-6 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh Lipo Battery - EPR22003
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
1500g / 53 ounces
30A, Internal BEC, T connector
Propeller / EDF
11x6 3 blade prop
9g standard with 300mm lead : elevator, rudder, left flap
Fixed tricycle or tail dragger. Small or large wheels
11.1V 2200mAh 25C 3 cell LiPo
Optional -molded servo area and flap cut outs
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
Product Spare Parts