Futaba 16IZS 18-Channel Transmitter with R7208SB Receiver
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-859.99)
- Unit price
16IZS 18-Channel Transmitter with R7208SB Receiver from Futaba - FUT01004423-1
Immerse Yourself In The World of 18 Channel Capability
If you want a radio system that can handle any challenge, step up to the 16IZS. It’s compatible with all of the popular protocols: FASSTest, FASST, S-FHSS and T-FHSS. It has an updated HVGA 4.3 inch, full-color backlit LCD touch screen. The screen is transflective which enables both indoor and outdoor visibility. Programming is easy and intuitive, for airplanes, helis, gliders and drones. The system comes with the R7208SB S.Bus2 Dual Antenna Diversity receiver featuring bi-directional communication, the convenience of 250-model memory, and much, much more.
Color LCD Touch Panel
With the 4.3 inch full-color fast-processing touch LCD screen the 16IZS offers quick, clear data viewing and menu surfing.
Double Bearing Sticks
The Futaba 16IZS comes with double bearing sticks for durability and support.
The Power of 2.4GHz
The 16IZS utilizes 2.4GHz which is a frequency that offers incredible reliability and unparalleled signal strength.
74 Years of Service and Counting
Futaba was founded in 1948, with over 5,000 international employees and remain leaders in RC technology and product you can trust.
- Data from the receiver can be checked in your transmitter. FASSTest is a maximum 18 channels (linear 16 channels + switch 2 channels) 2.4 GHz dedicated system
- By using the S.Bus2 system multiple servos, gyros and telemetry sensors are easily installed with a minimum amount of cables
- USB C compatibility for simulator control when used with Windows OS Joystick function
- HVGA 4.3 inch, full-color backlit LCD touch screen. The screen is transflective which enables both indoor and outdoor visibility
- Multi holder near the antenna/charging port allows for accessories to be mounted using an M3 style screw
- The T16IZS transmitter allows for audible telemetry data to be read aloud for easy understanding of crucial parameters while flying
- Model data files can be stored on optional microSD card. The microSD card is also used when updating the software/features of the T16IZS
- The high capacity 2S Lithium Polymer battery gives you extended flight time
- The touch panel and two enter keys allows you to edit your model in the manner that is easiest for you
- With the powerful internal processor, most of the mixing functions are operated by curves which give you very precise settings and an improved feel
- Low voltage and other alarms are generated by a vibration motor. Alarms or vibrations to be used can be selected by the user
- The system comes with the R7208SB S.Bus2 Dual Antenna Diversity receiver featuring bi-directional communication