Futaba 6K V2 8-Channel Transmitter with R3006SB Receiver
Futaba 6K V2 8-Channel Transmitter with R3006SB Receiver - FUTK6100
An incredible value in 8-channel control
You'll be hard pressed to find another 8-channel system with as many functions as the 6K at a comparable price. Telemetry sensors monitor critical flight data, including temperature, RPM, altitude, receiver battery voltage, external voltage and variometer. It's compatible with S.Bus and S.Bus2 servos, and setting functions can be programmed through the transmitter. Controls are positioned to be within easy reach, and the menu is a breeze to navigate.
Throw in other features such as 30 model memory, a 128x64 DOT backlit LCD screen and updateable software, and it's easy to see how the 6K is a lot of radio for the money. With the V2 version updates the value has never been better! The NEW 6K is an 8-channel system with additional telemetry functions, expanded multicopter flight modes and much more.
- NEW! Now With 2 Extra Channels!
- NEW! Channels 7/8 are used through the R3006SB receiver's S.Bus/S.Bus2 ports
- NEW! Allows for expansions or adding accessories
- NEW! Can be assigned to any of the four switches or VR dial
- NEW! Are included in Sub Trims, End Points, Reverse, Failsafe, Servo Monitor and Trainer
NEW! Expanded Flight Modes (Fly Mod) in multicopter programming
- Priority — toggle through five different values assigned to flight modes on an assigned channel
- Matrix — up to nine combinations using two, 3-position switches for controlling gimbals
- S-FHSS/T-FHSS selectable
- Telemetry system (T-FHSS) with data speech function
- Built-in antenna
- S.Bus/S.Bus2 servo setting functions programmable through the transmitter
- Preset vibration alarms
- 30 model memory
- 8-character model/user naming
- Programmable mixes for airplanes, helicopters, gliders and multi-rotors
- Digital trims with variable step settings
- Adjustable stick length and tension
- Changeable switch/VR position and AUX channel function
- Throttle position warning
- Backlit 128x64 DOT LCD screen with adjustable display contrast
- Software updateable through the CIU-2
- Screen Lock
- Earphone/S.Bus/Trainer jacks
- Assignable switches (three 3-position, one 2-position)
- Range Check
- Program navigation bay with jog dial, +/- pads and end pad
- Data reset
- Model copy
- Selectable model type
- Fail Safe
- End Points
- Trim/Trim Resets/Trim Steps
- Sub Trim
- Servo Reversing
- Parameter functions
- Servo monitor/Test
- Wireless model data transfer
- Timer-System and Model (Up/Down)
- Trainer system
- Futaba 6K V2 8-Channel Transmitter
- R3006SB 6 CH Receiver
- 4 "AA" size batteries
- 6V NiMH or 6.6V LiFe batteries
The included R3006SB receiver has six standard PWM ports plus S.Bus and S.Bus2 ports. You can use S.Bus as the main link to your servos or a combination of the ports. The S.Bus2 port allows bi-directional communication with T-FHSS Futaba air transmitters and the use of a wide array of telemetry sensors.
The versatile 6K meets the control needs of a wide range of R/C pilots!
Program navigation is easy and intuitive with the jog dial, +/- pads and end pad.
The 6K is a full-range system. Its antenna is inside the transmitter case for safety and convenient handling.
This variable rate dial can be programmed for a variety of functions. A speaker provides audible alerts and cues for navigating the programming menus.
Four assignable switches (three 3-position and one 2-position) offer maximum flexibility.
6K Version 2 multicopter programming has been expanded with five Priority and nine Matrix flight conditions.
The nine Matrix flight conditions can be used to set up a tilt camera by assigning nine settings to two 3-position switches.
Using an SBS-01V External Voltage Telemetry Sensor and SBS-01C Current Telemetry Sensor, the 6K collects real time telemetry data for motor current, battery voltage and capacity. (not included)
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
S-FHSS and T-FHSS
Mode 1-2 (Default Mode 2)
Dual Ball Bearing
|Memory Card Support|
|Dual Rate / Expo|
|Servo Speed Adjustment|
4 AA (Required)
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Futaba 6K V2 8-Channel Transmitter Instruction Manual
- Futaba 6K V2 8-Channel Transmitter Software Update Manual
- Futaba 6K V2 8-Channel Transmitter V2 Update Information
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center