GT Power Digital LED Servo Tester
GT Power Digital LED Servo Tester - GTPLEDSRVT
The GT Power LED servo tester is the next level up from our basic manual tester. This model allows you to connect up to four servos simultaneous and includes an LED display which shows you the pulse width in real-time. Why do you need a servo tester? - This portable device allows you to test the functionality of your servos and ESC without having to connect your radio, receiver and battery. Servos testers also allow you to easily center your servos when attaching servo horns and making control surface adjustments. This time-saving tool is a must have tool for any RC enthusiast.
- Dual mode - Manual and Automatic
- Manual mode allows you to check the servo speed and reaction time
- Automatic mode lets you drive the servo through its full travel from end-point to end-point (like windshield wipers)
- 1 to 4 servos may be connected simultaneously
- 3-digit LED displays pulse width in real-time
- Input voltage: 4.8 - 6V
- Pulse width manual mode: 700 - 2300ms
- Pulse width auto mode: 800 - 2200ms
- Dimensions: 73.5 x 43.5 x 22.5mm
- Weight: 68.9g
- 6V DC Power Source - ADM4AAHOLDSW and
- JR / Spektrum Servo Connector Plug Set (Male and Female - 2 Pairs) - ADMSERVCONNSET
- Or HydriMax Ultra 4.8V NiMH 2000mAh AA Receiver Flat Battery Pack - HCAM6321 and
- E-Flite JR Type Battery Charging Cable w/Banana Plugs - EFLA231
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
GT LED SERVO TEST
Works great ! Like the led readout !
All it needs is a larger knob for fat fingers.
Great tool to have one
Works great would buy again
GT digital servo tester
Very handy tool for servo testing and setting up control surface travel on aircraft.
It does what it say, nothing more. Feels kind of cheep, but then what do you want for $10 I use an old ESC to power it.
The product works very well and does exactly what I wanted
I have to use some
I have to use some more
Probably one of the most used devices on my workbench. I no longer have to connect up my LiPo and receiver to test all my control surfaces and landing gear. Huge time saver.