Kyosho Fazer Mk2 Mad Van 1/10 Scale 4WD Car - RTR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-219.99)
- Unit price
Fazer Mk2 Mad Van 1/10 Scale 4WD Car - RTR from Kyosho - KYO34412T1
Version Info: This car is delivered as "RTR", however does require 4x AA batteries for the transmitter, a 7.4V 5000mAh LiPo battery and a battery charger, purchased separately (see Requires below for details).
Designed in the image of an American full-size van, Kyosho’s fun MAD VAN model combines retro body styling with a light and sporty chassis for pure R/C enjoyment. The simple design of the FZ02L-BT chassis uses fewer parts for easy maintenance and delivers strength and rigidity through front & rear stiffeners with reinforced ribbing and optimized material formulation on critical parts. In addition, the near symmetrical design and optimal front-rear suspension balance works in combination with the power source to produce excellent control and maneuverability for this type of model. Front and rear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specifications provide performance to compliment its high durability and impact-resistance. Soft compound, wide large-diameter tires with inner foam feature rounded shoulders to produce secure grip, not only off-road, but on sealed surfaces too, so this van can be enjoyed just about anywhere! Whether going off-road or on-road, the MAD VAN produces dynamic performance to be enjoyed with its own unique style.
The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, batteries for the transmitter and it is backed by Motion RC's world-renowned customer service and technical support. Drive on!
Visit the Official Kyosho Fazer Mk2 Mad Van 1/10 Scale 4WD Car RTR Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Reduced number of parts and consistency in size and type of screws means a 2.0mm hex wrench can be used for nearly all flathead screws. This allows easier assembly and disassembly for maintenance.
Front suspension features optimized bump steer and scrub radius combined with reliable captured ball steering knuckles. Front-rear and left-right interchangeable hub carriers improve parts efficiency and maintenance.
Equipped with long 550 size 14-turn brushed G14L motor that generates enough torque for wheelies when the battery is fully charged so the fun of dynamic big-tire performance can be enjoyed to the fullest!
70's-80's American Van Stylings
Angular shape of the molded polycarbonate body is designed in the image of an American full-size van style of the 1970-1980s. Large-diameter wide tires compliment the body design and deliver strong performance with the included polycarbonate roof spoiler.
- Enjoy the direct acceleration of the shaft-driven full-time 4WD (FZ02L-BT) buggy chassis
- Factory-assembled Readyset only requires 4 x AA size batteries for the transmitter, a battery for the chassis and battery charger to run
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter with throttle trim, steering trim, throttle EPA, and steering dual rate settings
- Two-bevel grease-filled gear differentials are equipped as standard on the front and rear
- Large size dog bone & cup joints contribute to improved durability and reliability
- Strap battery mount allows various battery types to be installed
- Full ball bearing specifications minimize drive loss
- Equipped with KS202W steering servo as standard
- New design body is complete with print and decals applied
- Wide range of optional parts are available for enhancing performance and customizing style
- Kyosho Fazer Mk2 Mad Van 1/10 Scale 4WD Car - RTR
- Factory assembled chassis with built in R/C unit
- Factory finished body with decals applied
- Syncro KT–231P+ transmitter
- Hex wrench 1.5mm / 2.0mm / 2.5mm
- Integrated spanner 5 / 5.5 / 7 / 8mm
- 4x AA NiMH batteries - we recommend the Admiral AA NiMH 2600mAh Rechargeable Batteries (Pack of 4)
- 7.4V 4000 - 5000mAh LiPo battery - we recommend the Admiral 5300mAh 2S 7.4V 60C Hard Case LiPo Battery with T Connector
- 2S LiPo compatible battery charger - we recommend the SkyRC e3 11W 3 Cell (3S) Compact AC LiPo Battery Charger