NGH GF38 38cc Four-Stroke Engine
GF38 38cc Four-Stroke Engine from NGH - NGH-GF38
Here at Motion RC we are pleased to present our customers with the NGH line of gas engines. NGH have become known for building quality gas engines that offer light weight, power and reliability at a very affordable price. They are manufactured and designed from scratch for model aircraft, they are not modified chainsaw or similar types of engines that have been in the past, they are purpose made.
NGH continue to innovate with this first production gas 4 stroke engine, you will get all the benefits and sound of a 4 stroke but with the economy of gas. This engine has been designed from scratch and features a Walbro carb, RcXEL ignition, twin roller CNC conrod, twin ringed piston for better compression and is beam or radial mounted with the supplied stand offs. This 38cc 4 stroke does not include a muffler. While it can be flown without a muffler and sounds great, NGH designed the engine to use aftermarket scale mufflers. With its striking looks it is guaranteed to turn heads on any flying field.
- Four stroke sound and efficiency
- Angled exhaust pipe for custom scale exhaust systems (muffler not included)
- Twin roller CNC conrod
- Twin ringed pistons
- Angled exhaust system
- Blue anodized Velocity Stack installed on the carb for improved throttle response
- Compact and powerful design, ideal for scale model installations
- Genuine Walbro carburetor for reliable running and easy tuning
- Traditional 'beam' engine mounts supplied
- RCEXL Ignition with automatic advancing system
- Ideal for 30-35cc 2 stroke class models
- Powerful output and excellent reliability
- Attractive blue anodized prop hub
- locking prop nut included
- Clean burning, no more oily residue on your model
- Purpose made, specifically designed from the ground up and optimized for gas powered RC planes
- NGH GF38 38cc Four-Stroke Engine
Mounting Bracket Base
- English Manual
What's In The Box?
3.58HP / 8,300 RPM
DC 4.8-8.4V 1000mAh
18x8-10 / 19x8-10 / 20x8
93 Unleaded Petrol + fully synthetic 2T lubricants
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- NGH GF38 38cc Four-Stroke Engine Instruction Manual
- NGH GF38 38cc Four-Stroke Engine Exploded Diagram
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
NGH GF38 38cc Four Stroke Engine
Good quality runs perfectly no muffler have to order separate.
NGH GF38cc 4 Stroke Engine
It looks good so far. Will be a while before I run it. Waiting for an ARF to come back in stock to mount it in. I would however recommend that if these foreign countries want to market products in the US they hire technical writers to write the owners manual that have a fluent knowledge of the English language and grammer. The owners manual is horrible.
runs great just don t lean it out too much.
this is a review of my ngh 38 cc engine. was bought from another place. I did research on it for 2 months before I bought it. I have around 2 1/2 gallons of fuel through it, it runs great. I have it in a h9 ultra sick for the break in. I have a xoar 19x8 (elevation here is 5500 feet). I have been running it on 20/1 mix. I just now leaned the engine out and got 6990 rpm . the engine now will be put on a esm bu-181 bucker bestmann plane.