Skynetic Air Titan 1600mm (63") Wingspan - PNP
Air Titan 1600mm (63") Wingspan - PNP from Skynetic - SKY1031-001
Motion RC is proud to announce Skynetic, a new brand of foam electric aircraft for newer pilots looking to broaden their flying experience across a range of RC airplane types. Developed by and available exclusively at Motion RC, Skynetic advances our vision of a global audience discovering the fun of RC Flight. Backed by Motion RC's customer support and a full line of spare parts to keep you flying, join the Skynetic revolution!
The Skynetic Air Titan is one of our most versatile and fun to fly RC airplanes. Its large wingspan, high-wing configuration, and durable metal landing gear make it an ideal trainer aircraft for beginner pilots. But this is not just a great trainer, the Air Titan's powerful motor and solid construction mean it can handle advanced aerobatics and more aggressive flying techniques. You can even use the Air Titan to tow your favorite glider to high altitudes using the included servo-controlled tow hook. Multiple landing equipment options is another reason why the Air Titan is one of our most popular aircraft.
The kit includes large wheels perfect for grass or pavement. If you want to fly off of water, there is an optional float set available with working rudders so you can easily takeoff and land on any pond or lake. And the fun doesn't need to stop in the Winter since Skynetic also has an Air Titan snow ski set available. The main wing can also be removed to make it easier to transport the Air Titan. Made of light yet durable EPO foam with a high wing and rugged tri-gear, the Air Titan is tailor-made for anyone wanting a large-size trainer with the versatility to fly on pavement, grass, water or snow.
Visit the Official Skynetic 1600mm Air Titan Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
The Skynetic Air Titan comes with a new attractive blue and white livery.
Easy To Transport
The Skynetic Air Titan is easy to transport to and from the flying field.
Includes Functional Flaps
The Air Titan comes with functional flaps for shorter takeoffs and slower landings.
Takes up to a 4S 4000mAh LiPo Battery
The Air Titan can take up to a 4S 4000mAh LiPo battery for long flight times.
Functional Tow Hook
The Skynetic Air Titan comes with a functional tow hook for towing a buddy's sailplane up to altitude for maximized excitement and fun!
Includes New Admiral ESC
The Skynetic Air Titan includes a new Admiral 50 amp ESC for reliability.
- Durable EPO and high wing with large camber to increase trainer capabilities
- Rugged and strong tri-gear for added insurance on takeoffs and landings
- Multiple landing equipment option allow you to take-off from pavement, grass, water or snow.
- Servo controlled tow hook allows you to tow your favorite glider with ease
- Snow takeoffs and landings available with snow ski set (not included see spare parts)
- Water takeoffs and landings available with float set (not included see spare parts)
- Flaps added for quicker takeoffs and slower landings
- Easy to remove wing and tail section makes transport a breeze
- Skynetic Air Titan 1600mm (63") Wingspan - PNP
- 5 Channel radio - select a minimum 5 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 5 Channel receiver - select a minimum 5 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2600 - 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery with XT60 connector - we recommend the Admiral 3600mAh 4S 14.8V 40C LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector
- 4 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
63in / 1600mm
50.7in / 1287mm
|CG (Center of Gravity)||85-95mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|AS3520 KV680 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
50 amp brushless ESC with XT60 connector (installed)
Propeller / EDF
2x 9g, 5x 17g
|Landing Gear||Tail Dragger|
4 Cell 14.8V 2600 - 4000 mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector (required)
5+ channel full range radio system (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?