SkyRC B6AC V2 6 Amp 6 Cell (6S) AC/DC LiPo Battery Charger
SkyRC iMAX B6AC V2 6 Amp 6 Cell (6S) AC/DC LiPo Battery Charger - SK-100008-01
The SkyRC B6AC V2 is the upgraded version of the well-known SkyRC B6AC. Compared with B6AC, it is more accurate, has more advanced safety functions, and an expanded feature set. The SkyRC B6AC V2 is a high-performance, micro processor controlled charge/discharge station with integrated battery management, suitable for use with all current battery types including Lithium-Polymer (LiPo), Lithium iron phosphate(LiFe) and Lithium-Ion (LiIon). This powerful charger can charge up to a 6 cell (6S) battery with a maximum current of 6 Amps. This advanced charger allows you to control and monitor primary charger functions through your PC or Smart Phone using the optional PC Link or WiFi Module. The SkyRC B6AC V2 also includes a built-in LiPo Internal Resistance (IR) meter (a feature typically found on chargers costing twice as much) which provides a key indicator of the quality and health of your batteries. This upgraded charger also includes new safety features including Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit.
- AC and DC Power compatible gives you the freedom to use the B6AC V2 at home or at the field
- Onboard Internal Resistance (IR) meter helps determine a battery's health and quality
- Optional WiFi adapter allows you to control your charger from a WiFi enabled smart phone - Click Here
- Upgradable firmware and charger control through optional PC link
- New safety features including charging current limit, capacity limit, temperature threshold and processing time limit (all user defined)
- SkyRC B6AC V2 Charger
- Power Cord
- T Plug with Banana connector Charging Cable
- DC Cable with Alligator Clip Charging Connector
- T Plug with Alligator Clip connector Charging Cable
- T Plug with Futaba connector Charging Cable
- T Plug with JST connector Charging Cable
- T Plug with XT60 connector Charging Cable
DUAL POWER / ACDC INPUT
TEMPERATURE PROBE SOCKET
2-6S XH PLUG-IN BALANCE SOCKETS
The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge date in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
SMART PHONE CONTROL & MONITOR VIA WI-FI MODULE
This charger can be controlled and operated by smart phones via WiFi module (both iOS and Android).
- Never, under ANY circumstances, leave your charger unattended while charging a LiPo battery.
- Keep the charger away from moisture, dust, direct sunlight, or any heat sources.
- The charger should always be placed on a heat-resistant, non-flammable surface during charging.
- Never overcharge or exceed a 1C charge current. A 1C charge current means the charge current equals the capacity of the battery. For example, a 2200mAh battery should never be charged using a current greater than 2.2 Amps (2200mAh).
135mm / 5.31in
144mm / 5.66in
36mm / 1.41in
AC Input Voltage
DC Input Voltage
Max Charge: 50W
Charge Current Rate
|Discharge Current Rate||0.1-2.0A|
|Pb(Lead Acid) battery Voltage||2-20V|
Product Spare Parts