ZTW LED ESC Programming Card
LED ESC Programming Card for the ZTW ESC Series - ZTW120000010
This programming card is specifically designed for the ZTW Mantis Series electronic speed controls.
How to Use the LED Program Card:
- ZTW Program card with LED display is easy to use and convenient to carry. All of the programmable functions are shown on the program card.
- Turn on the ESC. Remove the signal wire and plug it into the top-socket on the program card, wait for 2 seconds until the LED is on.
- If ESC is not connected with the batteries, the program card should be connected with other power supply, the range of power supply is from 5.0V to 6.3V.
- Press the button ”Menu” on the program card and circularly select each programmable function. At that time the number of programmable function will be displayed on the left of the LED, the current value will be displayed on the right side. Then press the button “Value” to change the value and press the button “OK” to confirm. At the same time the Red indicating LEDs of both program card and the ESC will blink. Turn off the ESC, the modified settings will be saved in the ESC`s memory.
- Press the button “Reset” to restore the default settings.
1.Size: 70.0mm*45.0mm*13.0mm (L*W*H)
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
So many times these programming cards are more hassle than just following the beeps and moving the transmitter stick (which is a major pain). This one works!
This is so easy to use with the Mantis ESCs by ZTW. No beeping or guessing using your transmitter to program.
It worked fine. Easy to set up and use. I plugged in a receiver battery rather than connecting to the flight battery
very easy to use
First one I bought didn't work with either the bec output from the esc or with separate 5 volt NiMh pack. MRC sent me another but it was dead too. Only the red LED comes on but not the displays. MRC tested them and said that they work but I couldn't get them to do anything.
Bought 4 ESCs plus this programming card. What a time and frustration saver! I read the instructions and once my alleged brain absorbed the info the thing was a piece of cake to use. I hate messing with a throttle and hearing the sound of those darn canaries in the ESC. Get This card and smile
I am trying to use this to program a ZTW Mantis Opto 120 ESC. I have tried several combinations for connectivity, nothing works. The red power LED lights up, but the numeric displays do nothing. I have tried it on 3 different ZTW Mantis Opto ESCs, same results. This is my second programmer, I bought one a year ago but it does not work either. I was hoping maybe this one would work. The documentation is weak at best.
This is sooooo much eazier then counting beeps and moving the throttle stick. Love it!
ZTW LED ESC Programming Card,easy to use, works.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?