ZTW Mantis 65A ESC with 5A SBEC
ZTW Mantis 65A ESC with 5A SBEC - ZTW2065201
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, light weight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- ZTW Mantis 65A ESC with 5A SBEC
- Pre-installed XT60 Connector (power connector) and 3.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
57mm / 2.24in
31mm / 1.22in
12mm / 0.47in
Continuous Current 65A
5V 5.5V 6V Adjustable/5A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
The speed controller works as expected but I didn't expect the wires to be so short. If this esc was for a specific plane (where the short wire length didn't matter) that wasn't clear in the specs. It was not all that difficult to lengthen the wires and I do like the size and weight of Mantis controllers in general.
Very good ESC
I haven't had a chance to use it but I know it is a good product.
The 3rd is the best
Buyed one with was default... Pete send ne another one, This was fine till 10 Minutes than the same as the 1st one.... Pete send the next... It works great and i hope for longer now... Pete is a perfect Consumer-Serviceman The Controller can Be programmed with an extra ordering card with is very easy to use...
Mantis 65 esc
Work good onlu complain is at start up which is noto soft. Starts with a small burst and then rpm setle.
Simply best service
1st. order was malfunktion Motion-RC send a spare part next 2 days 1st. test Looks good
Bought two - kept one
It’s not what you think. I bought two to replace the terrible stock ones that came with my Hobby Queen Bush Pig that has not flown for more than a minute before overheating. My eyes were bigger than my necelles. The 65s were too big even if customized. So I decided to use the one I opened in my new HH Commander mPd to take advanrage of four cell power. It works very good. That plane has plenty of power now. The ESC is only slightly warm after flights but that’s expected living in a desert and it’s 100 degrees. The other ESC was returned without issues and Motion was quick about it. Also you don’t need the programming card but it does make it way easier if you need specific settings for your bird. Thanks for the help and quality products Motion Team.
ZTW MANTIS 65A
excellent esc never a problem works great.
WORKS GREAT, ELIMINATED MISSES
This is my seccond one. the first one didnoy work. This one gets hot quit I think.