ZTW Mantis 65A ESC with 5A SBEC
ZTW Mantis 65A ESC with 5A SBEC - ZTW2065201
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, light weight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- ZTW Mantis 65A ESC with 5A SBEC
- Pre-installed XT60 Connector (power connector) and 3.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
57mm / 2.24in
31mm / 1.22in
12mm / 0.47in
Continuous Current 65A
5V 5.5V 6V Adjustable/5A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Simply best service
1st. order was malfunktion Motion-RC send a spare part next 2 days 1st. test Looks good
Bought two - kept one
It’s not what you think. I bought two to replace the terrible stock ones that came with my Hobby Queen Bush Pig that has not flown for more than a minute before overheating. My eyes were bigger than my necelles. The 65s were too big even if customized. So I decided to use the one I opened in my new HH Commander mPd to take advanrage of four cell power. It works very good. That plane has plenty of power now. The ESC is only slightly warm after flights but that’s expected living in a desert and it’s 100 degrees. The other ESC was returned without issues and Motion was quick about it. Also you don’t need the programming card but it does make it way easier if you need specific settings for your bird. Thanks for the help and quality products Motion Team.
ZTW MANTIS 65A
excellent esc never a problem works great.
WORKS GREAT, ELIMINATED MISSES
This is my seccond one. the first one didnoy work. This one gets hot quit I think.
good esc's at a reasonable price
The work well except on start up the break seems to intermittently make contact noise. I love the esc programmer that can be used to turn the brake on and off, reverse motor direction, and many other parameters. I mostly use the 45 amp and 65 amp for my planes and wings.
ok, but throttle programming problem
Had trouble with throttle programming limits. Not as per instructions. Finally got it.
Mantis 65A ESC
Very good performance.
Time will tell
Shipping excellent As far as the esc is concerned itself havn't used it long enough to know. But so far it works as advertised.