ZTW Mantis 65A ESC with 5A SBEC - ZTW2065201
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, light weight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- ZTW Mantis 65A ESC with 5A SBEC
- Pre-installed XT60 Connector (power connector) and 3.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
57mm / 2.24in
31mm / 1.22in
12mm / 0.47in
Continuous Current 65A
5V 5.5V 6V Adjustable/5A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
I have a question if I put a 70A esc on stock motor will it stress it? 2150 kv
GOOD FAST SERVICE
Easy to program and works great. Don't know about durability as I've only had it for a short time..
Fast service and delivery. Works as discribed.
I have only had a chance to hook it up and run a few tests so far, that's why only 3 stars. It does seem to perform well. I'll give an update later, after I get a chance to put a little stress on it.
Works as advertised!
This is a strong ESC, I'm using it for an F-18 70mm 12 blade EDF. Using a 4s battery, it creates a ton of thrust and is only getting warm. This is a plug and play part, all terminals were already on it.
I like these ESC units. Not small but not too big, easy to program (BUY THE PROGRAMMING CARD) and reasonably priced.
Great little ESC, works perfectly with my Rimfire motors.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?