ZTW Mantis 85A ESC with 5A SBEC
ZTW Mantis 85A ESC with 5A SBEC - ZTW2085201
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, light weight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- ZTW Mantis 85A ESC with 5A SBEC
- Pre-installed XT-60 Connector (power connector) and 3.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
47mm / 1.85in
35mm / 1.37in
15mm / 0.59in
Continuous Current 85A
5V 5.5V 6V Adjustable/5A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (27)
- Questions (2)
ZTW Mantis 85A ESC with 5A SBEC
Not using the SBEC but the rest of it works great. No programming needed. Worked great out of the box.
Very good but note short battery leads
Works perfectly, but note connectors and short battery leads.
It works. ESC’s of this size should be available as an OPTO. 9 times outta 10 you usually use a separate BEC anyway.
When I decided to order this ESC because of its having a higher rating, and appeared to have more programing options, but after receiving the unit I discovered that the connectors ID was smaller than the engines connections ...not a big deal, but when you order a product described as an upgrade I would assume that it would be a matter of plug and play. Pardon, the poor image quality of the pic... the red and black ESC is the stock unit and the green one is the upgrade, and they are different inside diameters.
Works great i put it in my 64mm stinger and upgraded the motor to a higher KV..never misses a beat...
mighty mantis 85
I have 4 of these little power pushers
I have been using one with a turnigy G32 770KV motor in a size 40 cessna for 2 years now. I am looking at getting another one now for a new project so I thought I would report on my experience. the programming card is fast easy to use with this too.
First one I have tried.
My first five flights have been flawless.