ZTW Mantis 85A ESC with 5A SBEC
ZTW Mantis 85A ESC with 5A SBEC - ZTW2085201
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, light weight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- ZTW Mantis 85A ESC with 5A SBEC
- Pre-installed XT-60 Connector (power connector) and 3.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
47mm / 1.85in
35mm / 1.37in
15mm / 0.59in
Continuous Current 85A
5V 5.5V 6V Adjustable/5A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
I have put them in three FMS planes to replace the defective 70 amp predetor escs that FMS uses these days 1400 zero 1400 P40 1500 p47 Hard to believe the 1500 mm p47 which pulls over 70 amps at work had a 70 amp esc If you buy Eflite have one of these handy Motion doesn't carry the FMS warbirds for a reason I've not had an issue with any esc in a warbird made by flightline Keep up the good work
I use the Mantis products in many of my planes - I typically pair them with 46-60 size motors and so far no problems. I use the Mantis programming tool when necessary and it works great.
I use it in my 5s fun jet. It works great. This brand is very stable and dependable.
The programming is simple on thee units, very nice units
this is a very good esc
exselent service and hurry exbedit
Using it in a upgraded P51 Red Tail Mustang
Absolutely spot on for what I needed. I've got a f-18 70mm edf (brand unknown) I've installed an inrunner 3000kv 70mm all-alloy edf and I power it on a 4s 3850mah 65-130c with this esc and i've had 3 flights and it has performed effortlessly. Bench test it pulls around 73amps and produces Up to 1.5kg of thrust which gives me more than a 1:1 power to weight ratio as all in all it only weighs 1.3kg. Super quick... got to be producing speeds in excess of 100mph. This esc didn't even get warm.... providing you place it in position where sufficient airflow will cool it down, which is kind of golden rule with edf. Great price, great performance, highly recommended. A*
Paired this with MotionRC's 70mm 12 Blade 4s EDF unit. Higher rated than needed for my setup but figured it would allow for future upgrading of the fan unit. Works perfectly and the programming box made it a snap to set it up. Highly recommended.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?