ZTW Mantis 85A ESC with 5A SBEC - ZTW2085201
The ZTW Mantis series is designed as a performance upgrade for your stock/OEM ESC. Its performance, feature set, and stability make it the perfect enhancement for your RC electric airplane or helicopter. It features compact size, light weight, simplified PCB design, super-smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple circuit protections, governor, high amp BEC output and more. If you want to boost the performance of your stock ESC, the ZTW Mantis is an ideal choice offering a long list of advanced features and solid, reliable construction.
- Supports high RPM motors and can be used with most RC motors
- Secondary sub-menu setting for easier programming
- Advanced Governor Mode
- More optional motor timing and soft acceleration setups
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in a signal loss situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Uses the new generation of the MOSFET to ensure the ESC stays within operating temperatures and can support peak current draws
- New v3.1 advanced programming software
- ZTW Mantis 85A ESC with 5A SBEC
- Pre-installed XT-60 Connector (power connector) and 3.5mm bullet (motor connector) for your convenience
- Instruction manual
- ZTW LED Programming Card - Click Here for More Info
47mm / 1.85in
35mm / 1.37in
15mm / 0.59in
Continuous Current 85A
5V 5.5V 6V Adjustable/5A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Motion RC recommended this ESC to me as a substitute for a product no longer available. Unfortunately, the ESC-to-motor connectors are incompatable with each other. The inside diameter of the ESC's female connector is 1/64" smaller than the motor's male connector. That may not seem like much but the connectors will connect. I cannot fairly rate the ESC because I'm unable to connect it to the motor. However, I am required to provide an answer for each of your questions, so I gave an Okay. I am unhappy with the sales assistance.
This one gets 5 Stars excellent product by motion RC.. I recommend this ESC speed controller to everybody... I installed this in my V2 Rebel..the other ESC was just fine I like to upgrade and I know is that with the upgrade I get more power and speed.... Thank you motion RC y'all keep up the good work and don't let this covid-19 get in y'all's way
I have put them in three FMS planes to replace the defective 70 amp predetor escs that FMS uses these days 1400 zero 1400 P40 1500 p47 Hard to believe the 1500 mm p47 which pulls over 70 amps at work had a 70 amp esc If you buy Eflite have one of these handy Motion doesn't carry the FMS warbirds for a reason I've not had an issue with any esc in a warbird made by flightline Keep up the good work
I use the Mantis products in many of my planes - I typically pair them with 46-60 size motors and so far no problems. I use the Mantis programming tool when necessary and it works great.
I use it in my 5s fun jet. It works great. This brand is very stable and dependable.
The programming is simple on thee units, very nice units
this is a very good esc
exselent service and hurry exbedit
Using it in a upgraded P51 Red Tail Mustang